VID Everyone focusing on Mackenzie Dern...check out Ashley Yoder

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I really hope Dan is pulling a threesome on that.
Not only did he but his wife sugguested it. That's what attracted Dan to her in the beginning was her wild side. Dan has been known to like the crazy shit.

Gibberish

Posting Machine
Dec 2, 2015
She's definitely the hot one in this pic.

Dern is still more my type though

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Not only did he but his wife sugguested it. That's what attracted Dan to her in the beginning was her wild side. Dan has been known to like the crazy shit.
Please tell me this is true. If so, my respect for Hendo just grew exponentially...and I already love the guy.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Never got the hype about her looks. While Dern is talented and tough(though green as hell), when I look at her I'm reminded of:

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Both are pretty fucking hot. I think Mackenzie is a solid 7.5, could be an 8 in real life. People forget we mainly see these girls when they have less makeup on, and are in awful looking reebok gear, with weird placement that makes the female body look less hot than it is. Even with that, she is clearly hot, so 7.5 at least, could be an 8.

Ashley Yoder, is actually even a bit hotter overall. Everytime I see her I just gaze at her face, so fucking beautiful. She is my type. Great body, not too chest heavy but it matters not at all with that face, and she would look incredible in a bikini. Yoder is at least an 8, could be an 8.5 in real life.

Arguably the 2 hottest chicks in WMMA right now, both had to fight each other. Was hoping for a quick Dern submission win with literally 0 strikes to the face of either girl.

I also have no issue with Dern having the Portugeese accent now. You can see it did not happen overnight, was a gradual progression, she's not a 45 year old, she was like 19 when she started spending a lot of time I think in Brazil, wtih a Brazilian father, it's in her, and a Brazilian boyfriend. What's odd is why so many make a deal about it.

I will happily take either girl

Slightly prefer Yoder however

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
I used to be a "Dern is hot" supporter...but that accent, and the way she does that side-ways, stroke victim, thing with her mouth has changed my mind.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Both are pretty fucking hot. I think Mackenzie is a solid 7.5, could be an 8 in real life. People forget we mainly see these girls when they have less makeup on, and are in awful looking reebok gear, with weird placement that makes the female body look less hot than it is. Even with that, she is clearly hot, so 7.5 at least, could be an 8.

Ashley Yoder, is actually even a bit hotter overall. Everytime I see her I just gaze at her face, so fucking beautiful. She is my type. Great body, not too chest heavy but it matters not at all with that face, and she would look incredible in a bikini. Yoder is at least an 8, could be an 8.5 in real life.

Arguably the 2 hottest chicks in WMMA right now, both had to fight each other. Was hoping for a quick Dern submission win with literally 0 strikes to the face of either girl.

I also have no issue with Dern having the Portugeese accent now. You can see it did not happen overnight, was a gradual progression, she's not a 45 year old, she was like 19 when she started spending a lot of time I think in Brazil, wtih a Brazilian father, it's in her, and a Brazilian boyfriend. What's odd is why so many make a deal about it.

I will happily take either girl

Slightly prefer Yoder however
From the first sentence

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
People can hate on Dern all they want, but she came to bang on saturday. That was a good chick fight.