Everyone notice the new chat feature?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Chat bar down at the bottom right of the screen. Click that and all users online with show up. Anyone with a green circle beside their name is available to chat. Just click their name and boom.

The folder icon beside the chat bar will open an Event Chat, so everyone can chat there during fight nights, if they want. I will still create fight threads.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

great feature, i only see, the old ava's in the chat.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Morpheus1976;n25226 said:
great feature, i only see, the old ava's in the chat.

Thanks for bringing this up!
I looked into it and your browser is probably caching the old avatars.
You can wipe your browser cache (on chrome, you can select just "cached images and files")

They WILL eventually update no their own, but this will force it,

I have also contacted the software vendor to see if I can get a bug fix in the next version. It really should force an update on a periodic schedule at a minimum. But the problem is the chat IS sending the new avatar, but your computer is using the old cached one. There are ways to force your computer to go looking for the new one and I will see what we can do to get that done. Sorry for the trouble!

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

Splinty;n25331 said:
Thanks for bringing this up!
I looked into it and your browser is probably caching the old avatars.
You can wipe your browser cache (on chrome, you can select just "cached images and files")

They WILL eventually update no their own, but this will force it,

I have also contacted the software vendor to see if I can get a bug fix in the next version. It really should force an update on a periodic schedule at a minimum. But the problem is the chat IS sending the new avatar, but your computer is using the old cached one. There are ways to force your computer to go looking for the new one and I will see what we can do to get that done. Sorry for the trouble!
i looked into refreshing the cache in firefox and tried crtl+F5
and it worked:biggthumpup: