Everyones talking Rousey Cyborg but.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think a good fight at some point down the road, not saying now would be for Joanna and Ronda at 130.
Give Joanna a few defenses and then lets see if she dot rouseys eyes and keep her at bay. Who knows she might be the one to beat her. If that is the case, im sure dana will not have any part of this fight. But the UFC does talk superfights. Lets see it happen at some point.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Are you serious?

115 going up 20lbs to face Ronda?!?!

Ronda has experience at 145 which is why people would want her to fight Chris Justino at 145.
Joanna has 0 fights at 135.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think Rousey is too big for her. I would be down if they agreed on no grappling and made it a straight kick boxing fight.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Are you serious?

115 going up 20lbs to face Ronda?!?!

Ronda has experience at 145 which is why people would want her to fight Chris Justino at 145.
Joanna has 0 fights at 135.

Yeah it's a fun thought but Carla is eons less dangerous and far smaller than Ronda. The 115ers and 135er should stay separate until you absolutely are certain something can be competitive and that is at least 3 years away if not longer.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think a good fight at some point down the road, not saying now would be for Joanna and Ronda at 130.
Give Joanna a few defenses and then lets see if she dot rouseys eyes and keep her at bay. Who knows she might be the one to beat her. If that is the case, im sure dana will not have any part of this fight. But the UFC does talk superfights. Lets see it happen at some point.
I'm not to keen on this, only because I'd prefer Jo goes a tear through the division for at least 2/3 years..leaving the carlas, hyatts etc in her wake....her potential in MMA is phenomenal.....I believe the match to make is Ronda and Cyborg...but that ain't happening anytime soon.

But the fighter I'd love to see Jo against?....this sweet talking lady, though she does need a couple more fights:

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Aguilar is also the big monkey wrench that will keep popping up too until the UFC can get ahold of her

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Thats what i said, give her some time. Everyone keeps chanting for Cyborg to come down, so why not Rousey come down? Give her some time to deplete the division and then lets watch her dot rouseys eyes like a English teacher.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Thats what i said, give her some time. Everyone keeps chanting for Cyborg to come down, so why not Rousey come down? Give her some time to deplete the division and then lets watch her dot rouseys eyes like a English teacher.
I think Rousey would win fairly easily. However I would love to see Dana or Ronda's reaction if this is brought up. I mean it's only 10 pounds for a 125lb catch weight right? It would be hilarious to see them talk about Ronda being to big and would die if she tried.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think Rousey would win fairly easily. However I would love to see Dana or Ronda's reaction if this is brought up. I mean it's only 10 pounds for a 125lb catch weight right? It would be hilarious to see them talk about Ronda being to big and would die if she tried.
Lol..now that's pretty funny.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Exactly what I mean....would be priceless to see the answer!

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Ronda walks around about 35 lbs heavier than Joanna. That fight won't happen nor should it.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I was gonna waste my time responding to this with logic, information about body mass, muscle, structure, the way weight "cutting" actually works... but then I realized there is no point. Lol, Rousey cut down to 115. Ok. Maybe Jon Jones should cut to welterweight too.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Calderwood and then Thug Rose are the two fights to make next for Joanna.