VID Ex-wife of UFC's Mike Perry speaks out on alleged domestic violence

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
No blaming, just a question. The segment I watched seemed like she didn't.

Also, isn't victim blaming something you say about the victim doing something wrong in leading to the incident, not afterwards?
I read somewhere that her mil - Mike perry's mom - picked her up and took her home with her. Then the mom called 911 when he followed them, and there's and 8-minute 911 call with mike perry's own mom on the phone scared of him.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I read somewhere that her mil - Mike perry's mom - picked her up and took her home with her. Then the mom called 911 when he followed them, and there's and 8-minute 911 call with mike perry's own mom on the phone scared of him.
War Machine Vol.2

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What a psycho, who does that to their own mother.

M

member 1013

This greatly upsets me

I would die for my mum

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
The craziest thing is that even if all of these allegations are true, he’s still in the upper 3% of Floridians. Every person I’ve ever met from Florida has been a complete bag of shit. Zero exceptions.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
The craziest thing is that even if all of these allegations are true, he’s still in the upper 3% of Floridians. Every person I’ve ever met from Florida has been a complete bag of shit. Zero exceptions.
That says more about the people you associate with, than it does an entire state.

M

member 3289

The only people he’s met from Florida are @Prison Rape Survivor and @I can count to TCity so it’s understandable
So tough