VID Ex-wife of UFC's Mike Perry speaks out on alleged domestic violence

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He’s going to have real trouble as the FUC will investigate this, police and all.

One question I have for her is how did she do a “great job covering my face” and perry, who can get through a professional mixed martial artists defense trying to block his punches and perry did no damage to her face and he punched himself tired?

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
How about you guys come by and get it done before the end of the month.

I was wondering if you could send me a picture of the day and I will be there in about an hour or something.

Furthermore to the site and it is not too hard for you to be able to get a hold of the shower.

Lastly the scariest thing is that you have a great UFC and the ferocious of the shower is a little more than a few hours and a half to get the boys togethe

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

I was wondering if you could send me a picture of the day and I will be there in about an hour or something.

Furthermore to the site and it is not too hard for you to be able to get a hold of the shower.

Lastly the scariest thing is that you have a great UFC and the ferocious of the shower is a little more than a few hours and a half to get the boys togethe
8B78A0CE-72AA-43D2-B851-E02A26D68876.gif

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He messed up

She seemed like a great lady with a nice body

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
At least they got the Tampa Bay Rays.Having a strip club next to an mma gym is like having a bar next to a church-- sumpin' bad gonna happen...

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015

huH