Society Exactly why Europe is stupid to not let people carry firearms.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015

Fucking disgusting. I would have gunned down as many of those sub human immigrants as I could have.

Make your point without your bigotry on display. Future posts like this will result in limitation of your posting privileges. Note, this video has been posted plenty of times by others who managed to do it without breaking the rules. Replies show quite clearly your intent to toe the line. Indeed, 'Don't Fear the mods'. Locked. :rolleyes: - Splinty

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Oh great. Seems there is anew incident going on right now in Cambrils (Spain). Way to go guys.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Don't fear the mods. This is what's actually happening in our world. #5 dropped in the latter attack. Good. I don't want to hear some bleeding heart liberal crap about how open borders is a good thing. Where you live sucks? Well then fix it, don't come here because no one wants you here.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
And by "here", I don't just mean America. Europe needs to start making them disappear too.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You should look up the 15 year old Chinese girl who died when her boss made her do squats to being late to work

Status
Not open for further replies.