Society Expert on concentration camps says U.S. has them

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Guys just let them come to Canada and JT Money will save them all
There we go.

I propose that instead of a wall Trump changes course and offers to build a giant bridge from the southern border to the northern border. That would help give safe passage for immigrants to Canada and would be a pretty sweet tourist attraction which means more jobs!

M

member 3289

Obama deported way more people and did it low key. You never heard about it.

Trump might be the biggest retard ever.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There we go.

I propose that instead of a wall Trump changes course and offers to build a giant bridge from the southern border to the northern border. That would help give safe passage for immigrants to Canada and would be a pretty sweet tourist attraction which means more jobs!
you havent seen the shuttle bus service from upstate new york to the roxham rd illegal border crossing in quebec.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
There we go.

Also, LOL @ the comment from Pope Francis.
This is Vatican City:

Last edited:

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016

Also, LOL @ the comment from Pope Francis.
This is Vatican City:

The argument isn't that no walls are functional. It's that a 3,000 mile one won't be functional, despite costing billions of dollars.

It's a lot easier to monitor the walls around the Vatican.

Also, Pope Francis didn't build those walls. I'd wager to guess they've been there for a while.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How has the USofA let it become possible to fail upwards as far as AOC has?
divide and conquer

How many of the current "popular" political figures fit right into the divide and conquer gameplan?

This is not happening organically...this is orchestrated...those figures are selected, as much as they are "elected"