Society Expert on concentration camps says U.S. has them

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
sams is a pretty famous is a strip club in L.A lots of celebrities go there they shoot music videos,all sorts of crazy shennanigans happen there that differentiate it from other clubs.etc.lots of hood folk though but I am hood folk . I prefer tilted kilt over hooters seems like hooters half asses everything more tilted kilt has better tvs for sports and nicer waitresses.
I was in Hooters yesterday probably first time in a year? I'm the dork drinking water having a salad.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
whatever happened to all the FEMA camps that alex jones was ranting about around 2010? he was sure the govt was going to start rounding up citizens and doing god knows what to them . they would be a great place to house the illegals until they are processed . the govt is already paying for them . no use in keeping them empty and paying for both FEMA camps and these new concentration camps
it's almost as if he lies

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You should know better than to use a Jewish holocost survivor as a reference on this forum. Jews and Orange man bad remember
is it a coincidence that the same ones who hate trump are also antisemites? i thought the left was tolerant and inclusive

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
There is one easy way for these people to avoid the US concentration camps, just dont show up to them. They are voluntarily entering these camps. This is a better than offering free cars to get criminals to show up.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Why is the US feeding and sheltering these criminals, they're not us citizens. If they don't cross into the US, how is it their problem? feeding and sheltering them made it the us's problem. Just turn them back with a line of mounted machine guns.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Why is the US feeding and sheltering these criminals, they're not us citizens. If they don't cross into the US, how is it their problem? feeding and sheltering them made it the us's problem. Just turn them back with a line of mounted machine guns.
To those in need from those who are able.
Tax is theft.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The third block of your cartoon completely undermines the narrative. The idea that anything that advocates intolerance should be outside the law is a nice sentiment but it applies mostly to those who see themselves as the most tolerant.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Tens of thousands a day running up from Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras to voluntarily stay in our concentration camps. Easy solution. Don't come up here illegally.