Society Expert on concentration camps says U.S. has them

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
these people are so deluded that they think they can "rescue" the kids from concentration camps.running up on some federal agents and try to "rescue" detainees sounds an awful lot like breaking someone out of jail to me. thats a good way to get shot or end up doing 15 years

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Legit question, not sarcasm....what do European camps look like for migrants and why are they not concentration camps?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
those trump concentration camps look like a daycare compared to these shitholes

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So why aren't those camps concentration camps? The freedom to roam inside?

BBC NEWS | UK | Migrant squalor in Calais 'jungle'

Also interesting the parallels. Migrants aren't their really for asylum. Just illegal jobs in the UK skipping past French asylum.

Should implement e-verify and crack down on the hiring.

That's where we went wrong after Reagan amnesty. I'd give every single illegal immigrant amnesty right now if we actually enforced the border, visa overstays, 100% e-verify, and stop creating carrots like DACA and not punishing businesses hiring them that just entices more illegal immigration.

I'm not mad at the individuals. But it's shit policy to keep enabling this in perpetuity.

Jan 21, 2015
I remember a big scandal not too long ago about where Canada keeps the people/families/children who are stuck in immigration/refugee/illegal limbo.

They were keeping them in a jail, not unlike prisoners. Kids had been in there for long periods of time alone as well, no timeline or plan for release.

See this is what I mean, people who have not spent time looking at real world politics or history are just suddenly starting to care about this shit because of the Trump hooplah. So they start to freak out over shit that really happens all over the world, its just a nasty fact of reality and living in a world with borders. Did these detainment centres or whatever you want to call them in the US suddenly get WORSE under Trump? Did this not exist already with/in the same facilities?

Most people freaking out about Trump have never really had a good look at shit until now. They are getting walloped with some realities of the ugly world they never saw before, and have somehow believed that its all Trump's fault

B.D.

Nov 8, 2018
good post. Indeed, big difference between 'concentration camp' and 'immigration processing center'. Neither pleasant, but big difference.

I'm seeing Trumpophobes all over social media smearing the term 'concentration camp' everywhere.
I posted this in the other place, not sure how it will go over here, but seems apropos to the conversation here:

"I think the conditions in those holding facilities is quickly deteriorating, just by being over capacity and understaffed. I think ending up in them is the fault of no one but the dumb-asses breaking the laws and trying to come here illegally. I think calling them "concentration camps" is the latest in long line of hysterical stupidity from the extreme left. And it will come back to bite them in the ass.

I also think they could be compared to the horrible and in humane internment camps our poor Japanese citizens suffered through in WWII. I think all the tards running for president from the dems won't use that analogy because it doesn't play to the vocal minority's "trump=Hitler" mantra. I think, just as human beings, we ought to be treating those people a little better, because we're coming off as fucking monsters with some of the shit that's come out about the conditions there.

No one in their right mind thinks a detention center is supposed to be mistaken for The Ritz. It should be closer to county jail. 3 hots, a cot, and basic living supplies/care, access to a lawyer. That's. It. But from what I've read we're coming up way short even there. I don't disagree with detaining/arresting them. But there should have been a fuck-load more though into what happens after. Like so much else in this stupid, reactionary administration."

Jan 21, 2015
Is there any recent actual visits and footage or the conditions?

jason73 @jason73 posted those images people were spreading around that were totally not true at all. I hear a lot of rumors and soundbites and of course all the leftist MSM-suckers are buying up everyone and parroting it back again with fervor

But what is the truth? Any reliable sources or is it all just slinging stories? Where did the toothpaste thing come from, etc?

Seriously though, what do people expect