Society Explain race to me

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm that guy too. No one ever guess right for me either.
Kind of makes you wish people would stop thinking they can just guess based on a couple arbitrary physical characteristics, doesn't it?

Do they at least offer butt 2 butt?

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Kind of makes you wish people would stop thinking they can just guess based on a couple arbitrary physical characteristics, doesn't it?

Do they at least offer butt 2 butt?
I met an African once (Ghana) who nailed it. He said I was a half-breed. He needs to work on his people skills and bed side manor though.

Honestly, it never bothers me. I know how I look and expect people to guess wrong. But if it bothers you, I can see how it gets old over time.

M

member 1013

All depends. What percentage Hebrew are you? Have you ever touched the wailing wall?
I’m 100 percent Ashkenazim. Genetically the three jewish groups (Ashkenazim, Sephardim and Mizrahim) are most closely related to one another than anyone else, then to the samaritans, and then to modern day Lebanese. The Europeans we are most similar genetically to are Italians and southern Euros. Most of our admixture would have occurred there before Christianity became mainstream as antisemitism wasn’t a thing.

I have many times, January 2020 most recently.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I’m 100 percent Ashkenazim. Genetically the three jewish groups (Ashkenazim, Sephardim and Mizrahim) are most closely related to one another than anyone else, then to the samaritans, and then to modern day Lebanese. The Europeans we are most similar genetically to are Italians and southern Euros. Most of our admixture would have occurred there before Christianity became mainstream as antisemitism wasn’t a thing.

I have many times, January 2020 most recently.
Bro you are definitely Jewish. I am not. Only visited the Holy land once in 1999. The wailing wall was nuts. Think people were paranoid about Y2K.

T

The Big Guy

I’m 100 percent Ashkenazim. Genetically the three jewish groups (Ashkenazim, Sephardim and Mizrahim) are most closely related to one another than anyone else,
Can you remind me why they were all so close in the gene pool? I remember you talking about this

M

member 1013

Can you remind me why they were all so close in the gene pool? I remember you talking about this
If you are asking about overall population genetics it’s because the three groups are of a shared origin.

If you are asking about on an individual level it’s because of small numbers (less than 0.02% of the world population) and several extinction level events as your “homey” Bustah Rhymes would say.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
A race is when multiple people try to move really fast and be the first one to travel a specified distance.