Society Explain race to me

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Right here you're highlighting the arbitrary nature of "race'

Shes white:
View attachment 6881

Except she's not when discussing medical risks as @Bones Nose is referencing. Since shes Ashkenazi Jewish she has severely higher risk of tons of medical stuff like @Bones Nose is referencing. But no one would know that. She's "white"...

Except white supremacist who really are pushing a WASP supremacy and hate Jews like her...no matter how white the skin.

It's arbitrary. Until you look at genetics. Just randomly grabbed melanocytes to classify people instead of something else...like hair color.

And another:

White but "not really white" Ashekanzi Jewish...

View attachment 6885

This seems to be the point BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard is making
Apparently I have a thing for Ashekanzi Jewish chicks.

This thread is very enlightening.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What's a trick question?
Lots of calculations to make. Skin color, nose size and shape, lips, hair texture... plus the non physical indicators like accent, clothing, cultural references, slang, food staples... many things to evaluate. But overall most people guess correctly.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Lots of calculations to make. Skin color, nose size and shape, lips, hair texture... plus the non physical indicators like accent, clothing, cultural references, slang, food staples... many things to evaluate. But overall most people guess correctly.
It's that last sentence that illustrates the point myself Splinty @Splinty and Leigh @Leigh are making.