Explain the reasoning behind your avatar.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Because of dem Balls! Bj and Fedor are interchangeable for my affection, but Bj gets the nod on the size of his balls alone.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
333;n4554 said:
mine is a verified pic of Evilyoshida's older cousin.
He is a liar. Only a handful of people have seen a picture of EVILYOSHIDA and they are members of his forum who haven't been banned.

I myself have seen the enigmatic one being in his inner circle and he looks nothing like that guy. Besides he's not even Asian.

I just want to say that EVILYOSHIDA has been very cool in helping promote this website and allow the links jason posted which has already attributed to over 10 members signing up and has promised to make an appearance and give advice is wanted.

Personally I thinks it's in bad form if you allow jons forsberg's buddy free reign to bad mouth EVILYOSHIDA who has done nothing to warrant such an attack and is a cool dude.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I Wild Each It;n4703 said:
^^^ I'm Penn's #1 fan so back the fuck off. :cool:
Whoa whoa whoa, have you seen his recent pics bro? There is enough of him to go around.
I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
sachin tendulkar;n4720 said:
Personally I thinks it's in bad form if you allow jons forsberg's buddy free reign to bad mouth EVILYOSHIDA who has done nothing to warrant such an attack and is a cool dude.
I guess I'm not as up to date on the forum drama but didn't realize the pic was bad mouthing him. If it is due to context, then I agree that I'd hope wed all play cool together. We are a small site and I really like the chill respectful tone of the place at large. I'll leave the onus on 333 i guess sincd ive really enjoyed his postings, but would ask anyone reading this to just in general not start singling users out to make fun of.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm going to try and make this as simple as possible, without sounding insensitive.

The majority of the members here, including the owners and Admins, have no idea what goes on, or has went on at EY. We don't know the history, the culture, the back stories, or inside jokes. Trying to decipher what the posts made in EY language mean, is like reading a foreign language to us.

So if you all want to sling insults or inside jokes at one another, that's fine. Just don't expect us to know wtf your intentions are, lol. And please try to limit it to directing it at one another, and in threads you all have made to converse with one another...because not many here understand it, and threads end up being hijacked.

Regarding Forsberg, theres no sense in rehashing the past numerous times. It's a waste of time and energy. We're not Dana White. We don't hold grudges forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fsshariq

Space Cadet
Apr 20, 2015
Favorite band is Brand New. The avatar is one of the pix in the liner of Deja Entendu. Also, I am a space cadet.

jitzophrenic

Sep 2, 2015
I'm an amateur photographer and I like to shoot pictures of odd, creepy, weird things. My avatar pic is the first pic I've ever shot with a half way decent camera.