Explain the reasoning behind your avatar.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You fucking Judas. Lose another bet! I will do strange just to influence your next name
The greatest trick I ever pulled was losing a bet, on purpose, to make me seem fallible. The reality is fights are won or lost based on my predictions, and who I want to win.

Alas I decided I'll win all my bets from now on, so sorry about that luv

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Don't really remember. I was shit faced posting on here and I remember getting emotional thinking about Kerr's story.

Rum

Sep 7, 2015
Got into MMA because I was a Hunto fan pretty much. That and I'm not very imaginative.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
The Mighty Boosh is an awesome show, and I'm not flamboyant enough to be Vince Noir.

(Hey Sgotwalks, I really enjoyed the poem you just posted on the prison fight thread)

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The Mighty Boosh is an awesome show, and I'm not flamboyant enough to be Vince Noir.

(Hey Sgotwalks, I really enjoyed the poem you just posted on the prison fight thread)
Hey, thanks Howard. Of course, I was merely the messenger, but if you want to post a positive comment in response to the poem in that thread I'm sure the fellow (Jay) who asked me to post it would be appreciative when he does make it back to have a look at the thread. I realize his old man was no angel, but he ended his days on a positive note and I think his son wants so hold onto some of the goodness. I appreciate you letting me know that you read it and enjoyed it bud. Cheers to that!

Now I must go google 'The Mighty Boosh'!

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My avatar is a true representation of America's superiority to the UK.

Rum

Sep 7, 2015
Love that show to death. That's one of those things that if I'm having a crappy day I can put it on and the world is alright again for at least half an hour. They're so stupidly lovable and lovably stupid.

And "Eels, eels, eels, eels, finding an entrance where they can" never fails to send a shiver up my spine. Just got one right now typing that out.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Love that show to death. That's one of those things that if I'm having a crappy day I can put it on and the world is alright again for at least half an hour. They're so stupidly lovable and lovably stupid.

And "Eels, eels, eels, eels, finding an entrance where they can" never fails to send a shiver up my spine. Just got one right now typing that out.
Have you seen Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy? The first series is crap, imo, but the second, Painted Hawaii is awesome.
I've been getting into UK comedies for the last couple years. I like the idea of making a show with a specific set of stories to tell and then moving on, as opposed to beating every idea into the ground like is the norm in North America.

Rum

Sep 7, 2015
Have you seen Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy? The first series is crap, imo, but the second, Painted Hawaii is awesome.
I've been getting into UK comedies for the last couple years. I like the idea of making a show with a specific set of stories to tell and then moving on, as opposed to beating every idea into the ground like is the norm in North America.
No I haven't, but I will now.

The differences between the UK and US Office shows really highlight what you're talking about for me. The UK Office is near perfect and the US series, after a misfire on S1 when they tried to hard to copy the original, got really good really fast on S2 and 3, but then tailed off and became kind of dull from S4 onward. If they'd had the balls to quit on top it'd be considered a classic like the original was.

Treadstone06

I got 2 words for ya...
Apr 20, 2015
Because....I'm Old Greg! The old Greg video was when I realized YouTube could be quite funny and I'm not creative enough to think of anything else.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Because....I'm Old Greg! The old Greg video was when I realized YouTube could be quite funny and I'm not creative enough to think of anything else.
Yay, another Boosh fan!

Here's one of my favorite Mighty Boosh crimps:

And why not some Old Gregg, while we're at it:

Rum

Sep 7, 2015
Just watched the first ep of Painted Hawaii and you were right, that's some top notch Noel Fielding silliness right there. I owe you one.