Explain your SN here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015

Used as my call sign when I worked doing secret squirrel stuff for the gov. Me & my teammate called ourselves the darkness brothers. We were mad niggarish...lol.

Last edited:

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
My normal SN is Birdwatcher, I lost a bet so....

I gave my wife the nickname "Big Bird" in our dating phase as she's 5'11", blonde and has bird like qualities so I naturally enjoy watching her. Simple.

Are those natural tittays? Either way. Awesome.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
My first SN was the dreamcatcher because i am a massive Gegard Mousasi fan. I have no idea why it's Vicious Hellbows atm. I might just change my screen name to my real name

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Years ago when I still posted about MMA I was Pride Never Died (PND), I love cats (obviously), and I miss chris80cent. For those of you that might not know, Chris used to post on the UG and the OG, he got tons of hate and tons of love. Only a few know the truth about who it really was posting as the young man, I just miss him. :)

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Years ago I lived in the Himalayas.
I live off the land, ate wild animals, berries nuts seeds the whole works.
I was so bored then all I had to do was practice my fighting skills. So I would shadowbox all the time.
Well I'm not native to the Himalayan region, so the natives steered clear from me because they were scared because I was always sparring with myself. They thought I was crazy.
And I was so dangerously fast, they called me hot and spicy like curry.
But curry over there is spelled with a "K", and there are no English "Y"'s in their language, thus "kuri".

So "spar-kuri" is what they named me.

I've honored all those tribes by wearing that name anonymously wherever I roam.
In return my spirit is always fast and flavorful.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
so were you 80 cent?

mine is from a song off sons of the P...digital underground

No I wasn't but I was accused by the admins and banned multiple times. I post here now because that other place is run by idiots and this place is also amazing!!!

M

member 3289

Before I joined any MMA forum, I lurked for quite a while.

Then I decided to join one. At the time, the term "nut hugger" was a really popular insult, so I knew that my pro Nick Diaz message would just get a lot of people to label me a "nick diaz nut hugger".

I came up with this sn to take said insult away from any potential detractors.

I used to be a bit of a bf2 sniper back in the day....Created a name that would stand out...I also used yasser not muchfat after his death... I'm a bit of an immature Bastard I guess when I'm at play...Work is different though.. I like to be known as Biggus Dickus....Gotta keep it pro.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
it's my real first name and the "X" represents my last name, I also liked Racer X from speed racer and the band Racer X, has no relation to Malcolm X.