Explain your SN here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
I'm not too far away. You should come over for the next UFC. You can grab me beers from the fridge and massage my traps in between rounds.

Haha firstly that would be the other way around, you would be getting me beers from the fridge and massaging my shoulders in between rounds :p

And where abouts is it that you live?

UFC....Saturday afternoon??

M

member 1013

What gives you the impression that I know any Chavs? ? I guess I know a few associates. Why??
Don't all English people know at least 10 Chavs?

And because they're hilarious, mostly.

M

member 1013

That's your version of a chav?? A bouncer being a class 1 pick! !
And that guy was starting a fight on the sidewalk in front of the bar... if you think that's a bouncer being a prick I don't think you'd like most of them where I'm from. :)

EyeAmYuki

Posting Machine
Nov 4, 2015
Haha firstly that would be the other way around, you would be getting me beers from the fridge and massaging my shoulders in between rounds :p

And where abouts is it that you live?

UFC....Saturday afternoon??
No chance. Bring me beers and in return I'll let you touch these bad boys. It's a privilege.

I live near a place called Sarratt.

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
And that guy was starting a fight on the sidewalk in front of the bar... if you think that's a bouncer being a prick I don't think you'd like most of them where I'm from. :)
That's what they do here, start fights anywhere especially outside bars. Then you will get a bouncer trying to attempt to break it up if your lucky!!

M

member 1013

That's what they do here, start fights anywhere especially outside bars. Then you will get a bouncer trying to attempt to break it up if your lucky!!
Yea, and he's been around the block and didn't let it get to be an actual fight.

I just youtubed chav

I used to listen to a song called smash ya pastie but the guy took all his funny youtubes down

did you ever hear that little ditty?

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
No chance. Bring me beers and in return I'll let you touch these bad boys. It's a privilege.

I live near a place called Sarratt.
Haha Nah... I cannot be bribed for sexual favours one bit!! And 'Traps' just aint my thing anyway :p And where on earth is Sarratt?? I have not heard of that place??

M

member 1013

Haha Nah... I cannot be bribed for sexual favours one bit!! And 'Traps' just aint my thing anyway :p And where on earth is Sarratt?? I have not heard of that place??
You say that but I guarantee you if you took the chance and kneaded EyeAmYuki @EyeAmYuki's rock hard traps you'd be singing a different tune. They are sublime.

EyeAmYuki

Posting Machine
Nov 4, 2015
Woah steady on. I was talking about a back rub. What makes you think I'd let you give me sexual favours?

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015

Because Thats why !

Back when I was a teenager I went to an amusement park called Kings Island. At the time it had licensed a bunch of cartoon characters so it could have them walking around the park and taking pictures with kids and such. I remember how excited I was when I saw Hong Kong Phooey! I had seen him on tv doing martial arts when I was a kid, he was a bad ass! So I walked up and beat the fuck out of him.

BAM!