Expose your lack of MMA knowledge by referring to Fedor as overrated/can in this thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Cormier, Stipe, Sea Level Cain

They all wipe the floor with any version of Fedor
They would all be great fights, I don't see any floor wipings for Fedor, he has his advantages and disadvantages against all 3 and a path to victory against all 3.

If we learned anything watching Fedors career if you give him that path to victory he will almost certainly take it, even if you almost kill him first.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Hendo was on the juice when he caught that lucker punch.
He was using TRT for some of his career, I can't remember if he had a TUE for UFC 100, he never failed a test and never had high levels though, at most he leveled the playing field with Bisping and had way more miles, fighting MMA legends in multiple weigh classes, while Bisping struggled with the Matt Hammils of the world.

Spotting an opening for and setting up that right hand perfectly does not a "lucker punch" make.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He was using TRT for some of his career, I can't remember if he had a TUE for UFC 100, he never failed a test and never had high levels though, at most he leveled the playing field with Bisping and had way more miles, fighting MMA legends in multiple weigh classes, while Bisping struggled with the Matt Hammils of the world.

Spotting an opening for and setting up that right hand perfectly does not a "lucker punch" make.
Matt hammill the only man to beat Jon Jones?

Bisping whooped him

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He’s the best of his time
Slammed in his fucking neck by Kevin randleman and should have probably been knocked out, but he calms down and ends up submitting iirc
Gets completely drilled by Fujita and is on Queer Street and ends up pulling guard and eventually winning the fight by rear naked choke and that choke was applied with such quickness and authority I thought “fuck he’s pissed off and that’s how he expresses his anger, well note to self DON’T EVER PISS HIM OFF”

so many other fights he won.....he beat the living shit out of Gary goodridge to the point I shared it on f as Facebook and my mom commented “oh my god, that’s the most violent beating I’ve ever seen”

so if you say he fought cans or is a can, go fuck yourself and say that to his face and all of the other fighters that lost to him

he was the best of his time

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
True or false?

Hammill beat Jones WRONG

Bisping beat hendo. WRONG, HOME COOKING DECISION

Anderson beat hendo.

Bisping beat Anderson. WRONG, HOME COOKING DECISION

Bisping beat Hamill. WRONG, HOME COOKING DECISION

The numbers don't lie.
Hammill beat Jones WRONG

Bisping beat hendo. WRONG, HOME COOKING DECISION

Anderson beat hendo.

Bisping beat Anderson. WRONG, HOME COOKING DECISION

Bisping beat Hamill. WRONG, HOME COOKING DECISION

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
I'm posting facts relevant to this thread. You are whining about your opinion.

View attachment 10254
Facts eh, like the fact Anderson was an old man post leg break when Bisping was gifted his decision against him, or the fact that Hammil didn't beat Jones for one second of their fight, or how about the fact Hendo won every meaningful exchange in their second fight, barely had a scratch on him when they were done.

You don't believe a word you said, if you do you don't know what you're watching man.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Facts eh, like the fact Anderson was an old man post leg break when Bisping was gifted his decision against him, or the fact that Hammil didn't beat Jones for one second of their fight, or how about the fact Hendo won every meaningful exchange in their second fight, barely had a scratch on him when they were done.

You don't believe a word you said, if you do you don't know what you're watching man.
Yada yada blah blah
There's a loser in every fight, and ten excuses waiting in the wings.

What I posted is a fact. An undeniable 100% fact. Undisputable.

What you just post is your butthurt opinion to try and claw back some points while you cry. (Btw that's also an opinion, I can't prove that as a fact)

Dry your eyes mate.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Yada yada blah blah
There's a loser in every fight, and ten excuses waiting in the wings.

What I posted is a fact. An undeniable 100% fact. Undisputable.

What you just post is your butthurt opinion to try and claw back some points while you cry. (Btw that's also an opinion, I can't prove that as a fact)

Dry your eyes mate.
Heres another fact, Bisping barely scraped past Hendo at 46 and was demolished by him in his prime, when Hendo was an old man.

Shadow of Anderson Silva destroyed Bispings face and knocked him out in their fight, in the middle of the worst losing streak of Andersons career.

In his prime Bisping couldn't get near the belt at MW, he failed over and over again, when those 2 legends were greatly diminshed by age and injury they still had too much for him to take them out or come anywhere near it, he had to hustle like fuck on the outside, jab and jogging and stay away from 2 old men like his life depended on it, almost getting finished multiple times in both fights

The end of his career proved he still had good cardio and could take a beating, the 2 best attributes he ever had.

He is MMAs English whipping boy, he has a hand full of decent wins but none of those you listed are it, they are partisan decisions, in fights he got battered.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Heres another fact, Bisping barely scraped past Hendo at 46 and was demolished by him in his prime, when Hendo was an old man.

Shadow of Anderson Silva destroyed Bispings face and knocked him out in their fight, in the middle of the worst losing streak of Andersons career.

In his prime Bisping couldn't get near the belt at MW, he failed over and over again, when those 2 legends were greatly diminshed by age and injury they still had too much for him to take them out or come anywhere near it, he had to hustle like fuck on the outside, jab and jogging and stay away from 2 old men like his life depended on it, almost getting finished multiple times in both fights

The end of his career proved he still had good cardio and could take a beating, the 2 best attributes he ever had.

He is MMAs English whipping boy, he has a hand full of decent wins but none of those you listed are it, they are partisan decisions, in fights he got battered.
Yeah I ain't reading that. How many UFC championship titles did hendo win? Who retired him? Who was on trt, which has been later classified as cheating?