Expose your lack of MMA knowledge by referring to Fedor as overrated/can in this thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he never failed a test and never had high levels though
Never had high levels?
I can't get down with that.

I respect the Hendo...but IMO he was juicing as hard as possible on TRT...and it helped him win a bunch of fights...as it did for almost all of the TRT exemption guys

Just my take

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Never had high levels?
I can't get down with that.

I respect the Hendo...but IMO he was juicing as hard as possible on TRT...and it helped him win a bunch of fights...as it did for almost all of the TRT exemption guys

Just my take
Yeah it did help him no doubt, he wasn't cheating the system like Vitor or Chael for example, thats what I'm saying, he never came in with the test of a silverback, he was within the acceptable range of his exemption.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah it did help him no doubt, he wasn't cheating the system like Vitor or Chael for example, thats what I'm saying, he never came in with the test of a silverback, he was within the acceptable range of his exemption.
Not on fight night he didn't.

But the training is when they could do whatever they wanted to, chael admitted he did everything could(3 PEDs at a time) and used huge doses of test during camps...Personally I think the real abuse of TRT was in camp, because they only tested you during fight week.

Just my take, not throwing shad on Dan...I think a few of his fights go the other way if he didn't have the exemption as a reason to have foreign test in the body.

He was entertaining no doubt, and certainly one hard ass motherfucka.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Not on fight night he didn't.

But the training is when they could do whatever they wanted to, chael admitted he did everything could(3 PEDs at a time) and used huge doses of test during camps...Personally I think the real abuse of TRT was in camp, because they only tested you during fight week.

Just my take, not throwing shad on Dan...I think a few of his fights go the other way if he didn't have the exemption as a reason to have foreign test in the body.

He was entertaining no doubt, and certainly one hard ass motherfucka.
We really shouldn't keep this conversation going in Hawks Fedor thread man..... last post

Vitor was caught ooc, they weren't just tested on fight night, guys with TUEs had a more strict monitoring process if I remember correctly, it wasn't a licence to juice and guys who used it that way got caught and suspended.

Majority of guys take something, especially back then, Hendo had a tue for TRT, he didn't abuse it, he operated within the rules that were set for him, he gets no black mark on his name in my book.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
We really shouldn't keep this conversation going in Hawks Fedor thread man..... last post

Vitor was caught ooc, they weren't just tested on fight night, guys with TUEs had a more strict monitoring process if I remember correctly, it wasn't a licence to juice and guys who used it that way got caught and suspended.

Majority of guys take something, especially back then, Hendo had a tue for TRT, he didn't abuse it, he operated within the rules that were set for him, he gets no black mark on his name in my book.
its all good
keep fight conversations going, not enough of it lately.

I believe Hendo is the greatest American fighter of all time
but have no doubt he was juiced to the max for a few years.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
its all good
keep fight conversations going, not enough of it lately.

I believe Hendo is the greatest American fighter of all time
but have no doubt he was juiced to the max for a few years.
I can see the argument, but Hendo was a .500 fighter. I'd put Demetrious Johnson, Matt Hughes and Jones ahead of him.

T

The Big Guy

He fought people like Hong Man Choi and Zuluzinho in his prime.

Easily the most overrated fighter ever.
Since conor had such great prime wins over brimage and siver

Or you going with bones? Who lost to matt hamil, multiple drug tests, breathalyzer tests.

I'd say bones best win is breaking a pregnant womans arm then fleeing and not doing time. That's athlete privilege

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Fedor went 33-1 from 2000 to 2009. He fought whoever was put in front of him, no matter the size or record.

At heavyweight

He may or may not have been on steroids during this period but the majority of his opponents were on them without a doubt.

He was an unstoppable force during this time.

Fedor would have destroyed the ufc heavyweight champs at any time during his reign in pride.

im not one for goats, but if there were to be a Mount Rushmore of mma he would be front and center.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Fedor went 33-1 from 2000 to 2009. He fought whoever was put in front of him, no matter the size or record.

At heavyweight

He may or may not have been on steroids during this period but the majority of his opponents were on them without a doubt.

He was an unstoppable force during this time.

Fedor would have destroyed the ufc heavyweight champs at any time during his reign in pride.

im not one for goats, but if there were to be a Mount Rushmore of mma he would be front and center.
Thank you...how people can shit on him makes me think “you have no understanding of that time nor get mma”

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Obviously the GOAT.

Forget this PT Barnum 'pound for pound' nonsense that gets retards to buy midget PPVs, only heavyweights are eligible for GOAT status.

And Fedor is quite clearly the HW GOAT. The only debate is who sits at number 2 behind him.