General Extinct ice age horse to be cloned by Russian scientists

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What could go wrong...
For us, probably nothing. For the species in question, probably all the same stuff that led to its extinction first time around. It's a little confusing to me why geneticists seem more concerned with cloning extinct horses than critically endangered rhinos.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
For us, probably nothing. For the species in question, probably all the same stuff that led to its extinction first time around. It's a little confusing to me why geneticists seem more concerned with cloning extinct horses than critically endangered rhinos.
All rhinos aren’t worth saving.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
What could go wrong???
BRING BACK THE MAMMOTH AND THE TREX.
YES
PS the kraken and megalodon would be nice too.
Kthxbye

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Pretty good series about something close to this. Can’t think of the name. An Island off Iceland and they find frozen mammoths. All hell breaks loose with ancient parasites. Blood and gore soon to follow.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Same here. If I knew how to clone shit if make a fortune selling rhino horns and elephant tusks

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fortitude is the series referred to above

Reindeer mushroom piss is a drug in that series...has the guy that keeps getting revived from GOT as lead actor

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I wonder if this spawns some zoological disease a lot of our worst diseases come from animals. russians might also try to eat the horse or sell it to the dutch as steak.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Ancient diseases coming back is exactly why scientists should not be doing stuff like this. Soon we might start getting ice age horse flu or ice age horse pox.

Bieh-tah