Eyes jump past the sticky section

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Maybe it's just me, but my eyes always skip past the greyed out sticky section. Have you considered removing the difference in background color and just pinning threads to the top?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'd certainly agree IschKabibble @IschKabibble it's out of control right now. The only permanent resident is the official Pick'em thread. Seems cluttered because of everything going on right now, lol.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'd certainly agree IschKabibble @IschKabibble it's out of control right now. The only permanent resident is the official Pick'em thread. Seems cluttered because of everything going on right now, lol.
I kid, I kid. There's obviously good reason for sticky threads. But even if it's one or two, I'll automatically skip past and look for the most recently updated post, in the not darker grey section.

I don't know. Only thinking out loud.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ive seen some forums that will insert the sticky threads in the middle of the regular threads with a different color. so one sticky at the top and one in the middle of the regular threads.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Maybe alternating the shade of the background color on the sticky threads will help them pop out a little more.
Just the slightest change in shade on every other thread should make a difference.