F*ck you, Hipsters!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

G*d D@mn Hipsters!

• Total voters

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My name on facebook was Hipsterkiller for a while. A lot of arbitrary likes for that.

They need a Hipster Wrestling league where they fight like sissies and do all sorts of Bullshido McDojo Krotty and bad Krav Maga.

"THE LUMBERSEXUAL VS THE PORTLANDIAN!"

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What is a hipster? Hat sideways, etc?

Mostly using irony for attention with absolutely no substance to it. Dressing like Lumberjacks (not the grunge look) but actually expensive plaid, legit lumberjack look, beard transplants for those who can't grow them due to having exactly zero testosterone. They usually talk in weird comic book riddles and unusual contexts to seem a lot more interesting and insightful than they actually are whatsoever.

Some started doing BJJ because... you guessed it, the irony of it being thought of and starting out as trained by people they were not: athletic, competitive, intense, masculin etc and BJJ is the least likely (at least they though it would) to hurt them physically. Most quit immediately or have McDojo belts.

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i just seen a hipster faggot dressed as a lumberjack at hockey last week

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Mostly using irony for attention with absolutely no substance to it. Dressing like Lumberjacks (not the grunge look) but actually expensive plaid, legit lumberjack look, beard transplants for those who can't grow them due to having exactly zero testosterone. They usually talk in weird comic book riddles and unusual contexts to seem a lot more interesting and insightful than they actually are whatsoever.

Some started doing BJJ because... you guessed it, the irony of it being thought of and starting out as trained by people they were not: athletic, competitive, intense, masculin etc and BJJ is the least likely (at least they though it would) to hurt them physically. Most quit immediately or have McDojo belts.
This description is a very intelligent one , which ironically is the exact opposite of those being described.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So what happens if you're a fat guy, and all your pants look like skinny jeans because of the chubby legs you have , the only shirts sold in your measurements are plaid and you want do hide your double chin with a beard.

Damn hipsters are ruining everything.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just remember dougiE , no matter how much you hate hipsters, they hated you first

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I remember I discovered what a hipster was on the OG, somebody called me it for drinking pbr. The truth is I'm more of a redneck than a hipster and that guy who called me that is lucky I diddnt make him into wine