Faber renews UFC contract, eyes ‘superfight’ with Dillashaw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Former WEC featherweight champion and MMA veteran Urijah Faber is not ready to hang up the gloves again just yet. The ‘California Kid’ signed a new UFC deal after suffering a vicious beatdown at the hands of top contender Petr Yan and is eager to call out some of bantamweight’s best athletes.

In an interview with Ag Fight, Faber revealed that the new contract will ensure that he remains with the UFC until the end of his career, but Urijah is not sure yet when he will exactly make his return.

“I told Dana I don’t want the temptation from all the other companies when I return from retirement. So we renegotiated the contract. I still have some fights left, but it doesn’t…

Urijah Faber renews UFC contract, eyes ‘superfight’ with T.J. Dillashaw

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I wouldn't mind seeing a Faber fight a Dillashaw that isn't juiced to the gills.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
He is 40 now and wants to wait 2 more years for Dillashaws suspension to be over.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
faber vs dillasnake isnt a superfight . maybe it was years ago but both guys have lost their shine since then and faber is 40

M

member 603

Terrible fight option.... It'll be two former Bros, crying in the cage, hitting each other while saying "why'd you have to be like that Bro? Why?".... You know those two will hug it out at the end, and we'll hear of a TAM reunion.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Terrible fight option.... It'll be two former Bros, crying in the cage, hitting each other while saying "why'd you have to be like that Bro? Why?".... You know those two will hug it out at the end, and we'll hear of a TAM reunion.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I wouldn't mind seeing a Faber fight a Dillashaw that isn't juiced to the gills.
Dillashaw would beat him, Faber is a killer of those below the top 5 but hasn't won against elite opposition in donkey's years

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I wonder how elite TJ will be without PED’s though?
I doubt there'll be much difference personally. It's a good first fight back though, shake off the rust against a low risk opponent :)

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
this dude is so full of himself, who calls this a super fight? when was last time Faber headlined a ppv or dillashaw to crack over 100k buys?