Faber very interested in Cejudo, not scared to fight ‘cheat’ Dillashaw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

After the quickest win of his career this past weekend, Urijah Faber said his chances of fighting current bantamweight and flyweight champion Henry Cejudo are “very good.”

Faber knocked out Ricky Simon in just 46-seconds in the co-main event of UFC Sacramento to earn himself a $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus. The fight was Faber’s first since December 2016, and although he was unsure if his return fight with Simon would be a one off, another fight for “The California Kid” sounded likely when he spoke on the UFC post-fight show.

“Very good I would think,” Faber said about his chances of fighting Cejudo. “Honestly, 2016 I left as a top contender. I was ranked No. 2 when I lost…

Urijah Faber very interested in Henry Cejudo matchup, not scared to fight ‘little cheat’ T.J. Dillashaw

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
faber is larger than cejudo but cejudo has beat bigger guys than him he could decision faber by gnp and ground control unless cejudo turns into a striker all of a sudden faber would win the striking contest.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
faber got one KO since WEC and now he wants a title shot vs triple C lol this sport is so ridiculous

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
i don't know about title but would like to see him vs TJ, I guess that shit is still not squashed, maybe bumped up because of TJ's pop on roids

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
i don't know about title but would like to see him vs TJ, I guess that shit is still not squashed, maybe bumped up because of TJ's pop on roids
By the time tj is back from suspension Faber will be elderly living off social security.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Why don’t they bare knuckle box? Tj ain’t available for mama until 2021