Fabricio Werdum-Ben Rothwell will join champ Stipe Miocic vs. Junior Dos Santos at UFC 211

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

"Everything’s bigger in Texas, they say. So the UFC’s return to the “Lone Star State” in May looks like it will have plenty of big men on the top of the bill.

"According to a report from Brazilian news outlet Combate, UFC 211 in May will feature not only a heavyweight title fight in the main event, but what is likely to be a No. 1 contenders bout, as well.

"Combate today reported former champion Fabricio Werdum (21-6-1 MMA, 9-3 UFC) will meet Ben Rothwell (36-10 MMA, 6-4 UFC) at the event, which is expected to be headlined by heavyweight champ Stipe Miocic (16-2 MMA, 10-2 UFC) against former champ Junior Dos Santos (18-4 MMA, 12-3 UFC).

"UFC officials have not yet announced either booking, though Dos Santos’ coach recently posted a picture of his fighter vs. Miocic at UFC 211 on Instagram...."

Read more (MMA Junkie):
Report: Fabricio Werdum-Ben Rothwell will join champ Stipe Miocic vs. Junior Dos Santos at UFC 211

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Wow that's going to be a really good match-up, Wedum's not going to knock out Rothwell IMO ...Big Ben's toughness might be able to carry him to victory in this fight.

Good fight! very interested in seeing how this turns out.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Thank god we're seeing some big guys fight.

WME finally getting their shit together and putting on good fights.

They must have listened to the fans and will hopefully start phasing out 155 and under as well as WMMA both of which bring depressing viewership numbers.

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016
This card is Roy Nelson away from being my favorite card ever.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Side note...

How the fuk is JDS the underdog against Stipe? I'm gonna make some cash on this fight.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Side note...

How the fuk is JDS the underdog against Stipe? I'm gonna make some cash on this fight.
their fight was close right? this is an itneresting matchup

i kinda feel like JDS may have lost half a step and stipe has gained half a step...

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
their fight was close right? this is an itneresting matchup

i kinda feel like JDS may have lost half a step and stipe has gained half a step...
JDS look fantastic in his last fight...Stipe won the belt because Werdum is an idiot. I'll take JDS over Stipe in a boxing match any day.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
JDS look fantastic in his last fight...Stipe won the belt because Werdum is an idiot. I'll take JDS over Stipe in a boxing match any day.
i cant recall how he looked vs rothwell. is that the one u mean?

jds fought once in 2015 and ocne in 2016 whereas stipe fought once in 15 and 3 ties in '16 (not that that means anything)

but he is finishing everyone. hunt in 5th round, and arlovski, werdum, and overeem in the 1st

definitely excited for this fight. i couyld see why stiped is the betting favorite. i could also see where u are coming from regarding JDS dangerous boxing!

goodluck!

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
JDS used his footwork beautifully against Rothwell....picked him apart and landed some beautiful body shots.

While the first fight between JDS and Stipe was close and pretty action packed...I think JDS came close to finishing Stipe a couple of times. I'd have to re-watch the fight to be sure though.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thank god we're seeing some big guys fight.

WME finally getting their shit together and putting on good fights.

They must have listened to the fans and will hopefully start phasing out 155 and under as well as WMMA both of which bring depressing viewership numbers.
amen