Fabricio Werdum calls for Fedor Emelianenko rematch as free agency opens after UFC on ESPN 14

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
1595796723247.png

Fabricio Werdum is keeping his options open as to where he fights next.

On Saturday, Werdum (24-9-1 MMA, 12-6 UFC), a former UFC heavyweight champion, defeated Alexander Gustafsson by first-round armbar at UFC on ESPN 14 to snap a two-fight losing streak.

After the fight, Werdum became emotional when speaking in Portuguese in his post-fight interview. The fight was the final one on his UFC contract, and the likelihood of this being his last fight with the promotion (which he hinted it likely will be) drew out feelings of nostalgia....

Continue reading:

T

The Big Guy

Werdum suprised me how good he looked compared to fighting alexi. I imagine he would look good on the juice against fedor. I'd rather see these older guys fight eachother anyway or retire. No more young bucks

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Two great older heavyweights...I like it. Gotta give Werdum the edge based on him looking good in his last fight and Fedor looking shot. Werdum on the juice again won't help Fedor's chances.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Lol fight me, ho.

Oh ya, you’re that Matt Hughes wannabe that went like 3-10 in MMA but thinks he’s the be all end all of fighting.

I’m 7’4 and 210. Fight me.
Regardless if I was 0-100 still be better at fighting than you are trolling.. You'd never say shit in person wifi tuffguy...

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Regardless if I was 0-100 still be better at fighting than you are trolling.. You'd never say shit in person wifi tuffguy...
Be careful, from the stats he posted he is apparently SlenderMan...
EmotionalIgnorantAdder-small.gif

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I use to like him when he was PnD or whatever... Then he started trolling all the time.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Lol fight me, ho.

Oh ya, you’re that Matt Hughes wannabe that went like 3-10 in MMA but thinks he’s the be all end all of fighting.

I’m 7’4 and 210. Fight me.
Btw I won over 35 fights if you really wanna know..and I am the end all be all when it comes to actually knowing wtf is going on in the cage and what it takes to get in there and perform.. I've forgot more about the combat sports then most will ever know... Go back to being solid when you was PnD.