General Facebook math thing.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

it literally takes a nano second. If your adding both numbers then you’re slower or more likely to make a mistake.

you are making 4 decisions as opposed to my three
How’s your crypto going

mine is yuge

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jesus wasn't a communist
He was a man without a J

Dat Pre-HollyHolm Ronda $ @Dat Pre-HollyHolm Ronda $
The letter J diddnt get invented until a thousand years later. And if if it had why would someone with a Mexican name be hanging around with people called John, Luke, Paul, and Ringo in the middle of fucken Nazareth?

Sounds like a load of bollocks if.you ask me.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The letter J diddnt get invented until a thousand years later. And if if it had why would someone with a Mexican name be hanging around with people called John, Luke, Paul, and Ringo in the middle of fucken Nazareth?

Sounds like a load of bollocks if.you ask me.
lol. You only learned that off kneeblock @kneeblock s friend the other day.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lol. You only learned that off kneeblock @kneeblock s friend the other day.
No, the prince told me in a dream. We were throwing the Vatican into the volcano and he turned to me and said "you do know the letter J wasn't even invented back then don't you??"

Then I woke up and checked the news, but nothing had happened to the Vatican.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
No, the prince told me in a dream. We were throwing the Vatican into the volcano and he turned to me and said "you do know the letter J wasn't even invented back then don't you??"

Then I woke up and checked the news, but nothing had happened to the Vatican.
apologies.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
apologies.
Nah I'm not sure where I got the letter J thing. So it was probably that I don't recall. I've always thought it was funny about the names tho. my RE teacher hated me for asking shit like that.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Add the tens then add the ones.

Do people struggle with this?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Everybody has their own formula, but without being able to extract the accuracy of each system, we may as well call everyone here a genius.

Buncha Josh f'n Nash's up in here.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Nah I'm not sure where I got the letter J thing. So it was probably that I don't recall. I've always thought it was funny about the names tho. my RE teacher hated me for asking shit like that.
I refused to learn Christianity-only RE at secondary school and was able to sit in a classroom on my own reading books on religion :)