IMG/GIF Fails the sniff test

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Scares the hell out of you then here’s me

I'd hit him with a hatchet before I attacked that growth of a human looking to dismember my lower torso.. put him in Rizin

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
Yikes, he should have to register himself as a lethal weapon.
Thank the lord I am fleet of foot cause in a one on one contest my only chance of winning would be in a race.
I have a feeling that guy can sprint pretty fast. Or maybe I'm just afraid that he can.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
fails the sniff test because you can literally sniff the Test-osterone in his sweat.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
As for his size — and the doping
accusations he has received on social media, given his history of failing a 2012 drug test for elevated levels of testosterone — Palhares pays no attention because “people say whatever they want to try to diminish your work, so that doesn’t bother me at all.”

Currently weighing 212 pounds, Palhares says his days as a welterweight are over. Coming off a 58-second loss at FNG after missing weight, “Toquinho” will move back to middleweight going forward.

”I felt really bad cutting weight last time,” Palhares said. “I can’t make that weight anymore. I almost died. I can’t do it. I missed weight, I almost died, had to be medicated. I look like a crackhead at 170, I reached my limit. That was the last time I cut that much of weight. I’m done. No more. I might die, something can happen.

”I thought about pulling out of the fight but I needed the money. What can I do? I have a family, man. When you have family there’s no coming back. I have bills to pay.”

Rousimar Palhares talks shirtless photo that went viral, what’s next for him in MMA and grappling