Lifestyle Fake boobs: yay or nay?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I don't know where I fall on this topic. I've been with 2 chick's who had bolt ons. In 1 case, they were fantastic. In the other, not so much.

Some guys are ass guys, or leg guys, but me, I like boobs. I know, I'm a horrible and shallow induvidual, but nice tits go a long way with me.

Of course there are people who go to far like Jenna or Nikki Benz, but when tastefully done, I have no issue with fakies. I totally get it if you're some chick with a very lean frame, and you want bigger boobs. In a perfect world, I have a pair of perfect natural 36C 's to play with. But I won't hold it against a girl if she went and got a boob job.

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I fall on the organic side of the aisle.
I want 100% natural, pure Cambodian breatmilk. No hormones, no antibiotics, no pasteurization, no silicone, no bullshit.
If they're tiny, beautiful. Average, fantastic. Gigantic, I'm sorry about your back.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Prefer natural tits myself but then again I don't recall if I ever grabbed a counterfeit one.

Current Lady friend has a cracking set of bangers

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
People often say they prefer natural ones but they're not comparing apples with apples. My ex gf had these really saggy, small, boobs. A cup and shrivelled. She got a boob job and went to a firm, round 32E. There was no comparison.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I love real one's......as long as they aren't completely saggy.....but always happy to assess......some girl many years ago had fake one's and took them out in the middle of a bar in Baltimore and challenged me to tell whether they felt any different to real one's......I was amongst a group of friends who weren't going to allow me to walk away, so I complied and they actually felt aight.....got warned by the bartender and my uncle that we needed to stop....still don't feel ashamed

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Tits are tits I love them all jist the same.

La Paix @BirdWatcher whats your professional opinion?

Love them with all my heart. That doesn't mean there better than au naturel 100% of the time but when they are done right they're a thing of beauty. A lot depends on the woman they are getting fixed to, some frames just don't work.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If they get too big for the girl's frame it looks strange. Otherwise I don't really care. Never been a big boob guy.

I like legs and asses.

And a good personality of course. o_O

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If they get too big for the girl's frame it looks strange. Otherwise I don't really care. Never been a big boob guy.

I like legs and asses.

And a good personality of course. o_O
The too big for the frame is a good point......I was watching a vid the other day where I was expecting a normal, natural cheating wife hidden video and this chick had a whacky larger than normal set of fakers and i shut that video off......

The too big for the frame is a good point......I was watching a vid the other day where I was expecting a normal, natural cheating wife hidden video and this chick had a whacky larger than normal set of fakers and i shut that video off......
So you were jerking off Throbert?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I don't mind fake boobs is if they are done well, fake ass and lips do annoy me though they are very weird looking IRL.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Nay.

If I wanted to touch silicon I'd get a job at fuckin Bunnings.*

*Bunnings is a national hardware chain here in Australia, like Walmart, but just for stuff like paint, wood, tools and shit.

M

member 3289

Honestly don't care much about tit size. As long as they're not gross to look at then I'm ok.

I'm more of an ass man myself. I once dated this girl with super small boobs, but her ass was big so I was completely fine with it.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
In all my years I've never had my hands on silicone or saline. All I know is that some look good, some don't.

My wife has talked about possibly wanting to get them before. Her boobs are actually slightly smaller than before having a kid and breastfeeding for a year. She handled the pregnancy well and her body recovered amazing after having a kid (same weight, body didn't change much, no stretch marks, etc). She didn't have big boobs before, but she doesn't like that they got a little smaller. But whatever, she's still hot as hell and her boobs still look great, and I don't think she needs it - but I don't have a problem if she ever wants to do it.

Last edited:

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
There are bad boobs jobs which happen.

But the main problem I have with boob jobs is women go too big for their frame or .....amount of skin?!?!

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I want fake ones.
Think you'll actually do it? My wife has mentioned it a few times, but I don't think she cares about it all that much. She's still in her early 30s and we may try for another kid, so I don't think it's really on her radar right now. Maybe down the road, who knows.

How much does a set cost anyway?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Think you'll actually do it? My wife has mentioned it a few times, but I don't think she cares about it all that much. She's still in her early 30s and we may try for another kid, so I don't think it's really on her radar right now. Maybe down the road, who knows.

How much does a set cost anyway?
$8600ish CA got us some Cadillac titties. Don't settle for Honda Civic titties if the money is available.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
$8600ish CA got us some Cadillac titties. Don't settle for Honda Civic titties if the money is available.
Good to know. We definitely wouldn't get the Honda! With something like that, I'd be totally cool with spending the extra $ if the results are better. Not something to half-ass IMO. On the rare occasions my wife has actually talked about it, her biggest concern is the procedure itself (we've all seen the videos of the methods the use to get them I there). That's the most off putting part for her.