Lifestyle Fake boobs: yay or nay?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
$8600ish CA got us some Cadillac titties. Don't settle for Honda Civic titties if the money is available.
Also: what's the difference between the Cadillac and Honda?

Is it silicon vs. saline? The way the get em in there? Good surgeon vs. mediocre surgeon?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Quit this car fuckery.

Don't buy crap bootleg titties. Get good ones.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
In all my years I've never had my hands on silicone or saline. All I know is that some look good, some don't.

My wife has talked about possibly wanting to get them before. Her boobs are actually slightly smaller than before having a kid and breastfeeding for a year. She handled the pregnancy well and her body recovered amazing after having a kid (same weight, body didn't change much, no stretch marks, etc). She didn't have big boobs before, but she doesn't like that they got a little smaller. But whatever, she's still hot as hell and her boobs still look great, and I don't think she needs it - but I don't have a problem if she ever wants to do it.

Will you be posting pics here or in Fapout?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Also: what's the difference between the Cadillac and Honda?

Is it silicon vs. saline? The way the get em in there? Good surgeon vs. mediocre surgeon?
Saline is old school, filled with salt water after it's inserted... silicone is a gel and feels a lot more like tits vs a water balloon so I was told. I also got mine under the muscle which some people don't get but that makes it even more real feeling .

Try on sizers and pick the one you think "looks too big"... cause it won't when it's in. if you go with the "look you want" with the sizers, you'll be disapointed.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Think you'll actually do it? My wife has mentioned it a few times, but I don't think she cares about it all that much. She's still in her early 30s and we may try for another kid, so I don't think it's really on her radar right now. Maybe down the road, who knows.

How much does a set cost anyway?
10 grand or so. Mine are large enough that insurance would cover a lift if I complain of back problems.

It has been hurting a lil. Lol

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Grateful Dude @GratefulGiarc k wanted to fact check with my wife and I was off on price. The top of her text is answering my question of the size (CC) she got. Keep in mind she's 5'10" and every chest shape is different. Once we decided to go for it my only stipulation was she went DD minimum as she's tall.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I like nice size natural titties. Seeing them motherfuckers flop around when I'm slinging dick.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Where are the pics for comparison and research?!?
I demand explanation!

Jk. :p