Fallout 4 Release Date Set

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
you can mod the hell out of all weapons, and use a layered armor system that you can also mod! doom looked amazing as well. they just showed it all at E3 bethesda.
you can also build camps to be settled, that can be attacked by raiders, but you can set up defenses to protect the camp. i just got hard.

P

Punch

War... War never changes...

SO stoked for this game. I may have to bite the bullet and buy a new system for this one. (I'll wait until a price drop of course. :D)

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

SO stoked for this game. I may have to bite the bullet and buy a new system for this one. (I'll wait until a price drop of course. :D)
I'd consider also. I still enjoy my 360 but I don't game near what I used to. I find I'll get a few hours to myself and get my game face on (blaze) and then spend an hour doing everything but play an actual game. I'll fuck around the marketplace, create a character, view achievements and more but once it's game time I have nothing to get super excited for.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015

i'll post some of the game play, and camp building videos to get you even more hyped. it looks like it's going to destroy any other fallout away. they said you don't even need to make a camp, but they made it to give you something extra to do.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wish I could go into a vault and wake up on release day. Fucking love these games. They are the Phil baroni of video games

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015
Gaming hard drive is dying. Have to get a new one before this comes out.
Fallout, Dragon Age, and F.E.A.R. are the only games I truly like these days.