Fan quits job to attend Gordon Ryan seminar

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Anyone else have a similar story?

That's a pretty sweet luxury to not have to worry about work to catch a seminar.

I'd have to call in sick and hope no one found out but in reality I'd be skipping and settling with watching instructionals at home.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Anyone else have a similar story?

That's a pretty sweet luxury to not have to worry about work to catch a seminar.

I'd have to call in sick and hope no one found out but in reality I'd be skipping and settling with watching instructionals at home.
Millennial living at home.

Gordon will be back in a month, seems like a dumb reason to quit a job.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I quit a job to go to a oregon duck game...was pouring rain in sheets
Ducks won on a late punt return TD in the Joey Harrington era

Boss tried to make me work late when it wasn't on my schedule...I told him no and he says "work or U R fired"...I said later bro, going to the game

Fast forward to halftime, I see this lil shit at the game...he was just trying some last minute fuckery on me...I smiled and he mini me mean mugged...It was Glorious

I support penillakiller, gotta do what you gotta do

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I quit a job to go to a oregon duck game...was pouring rain in sheets
Ducks won on a late punt return TD in the Joey Harrington era

Boss tried to make me work late when it wasn't on my schedule...I told him no and he says "work or U R fired"...I said later bro, going to the game

Fast forward to halftime, I see this lil shit at the game...he was just trying some last minute fuckery on me...I smiled and he mini me mean mugged...It was Glorious

I support penillakiller, gotta do what you gotta do
I only understand about half of your story. You talkin' sports ball?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I only understand about half of your story. You talkin' sports ball?
Football American
College football, I was all bout football for the first 24 years of my life.
Then I switched my interest to Martial Arts.

lamarclark09

Oct 20, 2022
A crazy fan. I saw so many like that they quit their job and attend the event or see the fights so many stories. But I can’t understand why they did this. You just take a sick leave or any other leave to attend the seminar or where you want to go. It's completely simple.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
A crazy fan. I saw so many like that they quit their job and attend the event or see the fights so many stories. But I can’t understand why they did this. You just take a sick leave or any other leave to attend the seminar or where you want to go. It's completely simple.
He must have a pretty crappy job if he cant take a sick day or PTO. My job I just call and say sick day and they have to give me one without questions asked.