Cinema Fastest Car Netflix Series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

View: https://youtu.be/vHy7FegT39A

New series on Netflix pits 3 Sleeper cars ( Unassuming fast car ) vs 1 Super Car in a Quarter mile Drag Race.

Every episode shows each drivers story and how their cars are made or bought.

All winners go on to a Grand Finale in the Last Episode.

Three episodes in and i am Hooked!

Last edited:

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
It's decent, but they should focus on the cars a bit more and stop editing the actual race. I want to hear them on the line, and I want to see one camera angle for the entire race.

Belobog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I watched the Viper episode. The show focused too much on social drama. I'd rather see more technical information about the cars. The race at the end was annoyingly cut into two second clips.

Megatron Robinson

I BOMB ATOMICALLY
Jul 26, 2015
It's decent, but they should focus on the cars a bit more and stop editing the actual race. I want to hear them on the line, and I want to see one camera angle for the entire race.

I'm not much of a car guy but I checked this out. The melodramatic stories behind a lot of these people was meh.

Sorry your friend died. Sorry youre paralyzed. Sorry your dog died. Sorry shit was rough.

Would have been fine if there wasn't some shit like that in every episode.

Fun concept though.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
I'm not much of a car guy but I checked this out. The melodramatic stories behind a lot of these people was meh.

Sorry your friend died. Sorry youre paralyzed. Sorry your dog died. Sorry shit was rough.

Fun concept though.
I know....we get it, everyone has a fukin story.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015

Fun concept though.
Wheel chair dude’s work was pretty impressive given his situation.

The ending is funny though...troll game 100.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I saw a koniegsegg agera,an enzo and a McLaren last week it was an impressive car. the car inbred background of the first pic is also a dodge viper ACR and the car in the background of the last pic is a pimped out version of a ferrari f12 called the TDF.

ferrari f12 TDF

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I watched the Viper episode. The show focused too much on social drama. I'd rather see more technical information about the cars. The race at the end was annoyingly cut into two second clips.
So that was your Viper, eh?

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I understand everyones point of view.

The drama could be cut back a bit and focus more on the cars.

But had they done that each episode would be half the run time.

So that and the fact is the shows core message is its not the car that wins races its the driver.

Some people can spend a small fortune on a car and never know how to drive it fast.

Others can spend a fraction of that on a car. But work on it from the very beginning racing their whole lives.

The editing could have been better too.

Would like to seen a side view of the race from start to finish.

Overall i thought it was an exceptional series. Especially considering its on Netflix!

Rather this than a car show about building cars on small deadlines and haveing trouble making said deadline yet some how always do.

It was an Originals Concept.
Hope to see it again for a second season.

Last edited: