General Father kills man found with missing 14-year-old daughter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Good luck trying to get a conviction

An Arkansas father was arrested after allegedly shooting and killing a man who was found in a vehicle with the father's missing 14-year-old daughter.

Aaron Spencer, 36, reported his daughter missing on Tuesday, and Lonoke County Sheriff’s Office deputies were dispatched to his home.

But as deputies were on their way to the residence, they learned that Spencer had found his daughter in a vehicle with Michael Fosler, 67. A confrontation ensued between the two men before Spencer allegedly shot and killed Fosler.

Deputies arrested Spencer on a preliminary charge of first-degree murder, a Class Y felony. He was booked into the Lonoke County Detention Center before being released the next day after posting bail.

Sheriff John Staley said in a video on Facebook that Spencer has not been formally charged yet and that the District Attorney’s Office will decide which charges to file.

"This is a tragic situation and my thoughts and prayers are with all involved," Staley said.

Spencer's wife, Heather, said on Facebook that Fosler had a "no contact order" with her daughter for stalking and raping the 14-year-old over the summer and that she and her husband feared he might kill her. She said that she and her husband were unaware Fosler was again in contact with her child.

"We absolutely called 911 during the entire event," she wrote. "We had no idea this man was in contact with our child again. He was waiting 6-9 felonies for what he did, not 2. He was looking at the rest of his pathetic life in jail, and our daughter was the only witness."

"Some things we will never know, but we know that the police department afforded this predator privacy they did not give our family," she continued. "Including posting our home address. I’m deeply offended by the way this was handled by the county [sheriff's] office."

The woman added: "At the end of the day, our daughter is a victim and we have a long road of recovery for everyone. We are so thankful for all the calls, messages and prayers."

Fosler had been arrested by another law enforcement agency in July and booked for internet stalking of a child and sexual assault, Staley told USA TODAY.

"I absolutely do not support predators," he said. I'm a daddy. "I have three daughters. I know she's hurt right now, but there's absolutely nobody I would put ahead of our children, their children, my children."

The sheriff said deputies are looking into what happened leading up to the shooting.

"When we get on scene and there's a homicide, it means one person took the life of another," Staley said. "It's either justified or not justified. That's what the fact finding, that's what the investigation is going to find out."

The child's mother had set up a GoFundMe to pay for her husband's legal fees, but GoFundMe removed the fundraiser and returned the money to donors. GoFundMe's terms of service prohibit fundraisers from raising money for the legal defense of anyone formally charged with an alleged violent crime.

Because of this, the woman is now accepting money on Venmo and Cash App.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
More from the article:

She also thanked other victims who reached out to her with allegations that Fosler attacked them.

"We have gotten a clear picture of a predator who continuously worked with children and preyed on young girls," she wrote. "This man was Chief of police in Indiana and resource officer, giving us a better idea of why the Lonoke county courts have been protecting him and going after my husband."

If that turns out to be true, then there are a bunch more people that need investigating, and the husband should get a medal.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
The fuck is a class Y felony?
Jesus, Arkansas has a super duper felony above class A

How Arkansas Classifies and Penalizes Felonies
Arkansas has five felony classes—Y, A, B, C, and D. Class Y felonies are the most serious offenses and class D felonies are the least serious. Some felonies are unclassified and, for these crimes, the sentence will be set forth in the criminal statute. Capital murder carries the death penalty. Below are the statutory maximum sentences authorized by class and examples of crimes within each class.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
More from the article:

She also thanked other victims who reached out to her with allegations that Fosler attacked them.

"We have gotten a clear picture of a predator who continuously worked with children and preyed on young girls," she wrote. "This man was Chief of police in Indiana and resource officer, giving us a better idea of why the Lonoke county courts have been protecting him and going after my husband."

If that turns out to be true, then there are a bunch more people that need investigating, and the husband should get a medal.
this

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
Jesus, Arkansas has a super duper felony above class A

How Arkansas Classifies and Penalizes Felonies
Arkansas has five felony classes—Y, A, B, C, and D. Class Y felonies are the most serious offenses and class D felonies are the least serious. Some felonies are unclassified and, for these crimes, the sentence will be set forth in the criminal statute. Capital murder carries the death penalty. Below are the statutory maximum sentences authorized by class and examples of crimes within each class.
Thats so weird

Wiggy

We. Live. In. A. Fucking. Meme.
Oct 23, 2015
The old fuck had already raped the guy's daughter. If the law enforcement & judicial system had done their fucking jobs, the perverted freak woulda never been out to be around or potentially assault her again.

The cops should not just drop the charges, but give the guy an award and present him a cut out of their paychecks for doing their damn job for them.

Thuglife13

✝👑🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
What's strange about this is the old dead fuck groomed/raped her in the summer and she sneaks out at 1am to meet up with him after all that happened to her? How does an old fat bald fuck have this kinda pull?

Dead old guy on left and the girl's dad on the right...

Lonoke-County-Sheriff-Patrol-Unit-2-640x480.jpg

CasketCaseZombie

Aug 13, 2024
What's strange about this is the old dead fuck groomed/raped her in the summer and she sneaks out at 1am to meet up with him after all that happened to her? How does an old fat bald fuck have this kinda pull?

View attachment 124262
No telling how deep into her head he managed to get, through any of various means. She might be simple-minded and easier to gull than even the average 14-y/o, which isn’t exactly a high standard to begin with. He may have threatened family members. Her dad might be a super strict asshole type that he promised to her her away from. Only she knows for sure what put them back together.

CasketCaseZombie

Aug 13, 2024

An Arkansas father was arrested after allegedly shooting and killing a man who was found in a vehicle with the father's missing 14-year-old daughter.

Aaron Spencer, 36, reported his daughter missing on Tuesday, and Lonoke County Sheriff’s Office deputies were dispatched to his home.

But as deputies were on their way to the residence, they learned that Spencer had found his daughter in a vehicle with Michael Fosler, 67. A confrontation ensued between the two men before Spencer allegedly shot and killed Fosler.

Deputies arrested Spencer on a preliminary charge of first-degree murder, a Class Y felony. He was booked into the Lonoke County Detention Center before being released the next day after posting bail.

Sheriff John Staley said in a video on Facebook that Spencer has not been formally charged yet and that the District Attorney’s Office will decide which charges to file.

"This is a tragic situation and my thoughts and prayers are with all involved," Staley said.

Spencer's wife, Heather, said on Facebook that Fosler had a "no contact order" with her daughter for stalking and raping the 14-year-old over the summer and that she and her husband feared he might kill her. She said that she and her husband were unaware Fosler was again in contact with her child.

"We absolutely called 911 during the entire event," she wrote. "We had no idea this man was in contact with our child again. He was waiting 6-9 felonies for what he did, not 2. He was looking at the rest of his pathetic life in jail, and our daughter was the only witness."

"Some things we will never know, but we know that the police department afforded this predator privacy they did not give our family," she continued. "Including posting our home address. I’m deeply offended by the way this was handled by the county [sheriff's] office."

The woman added: "At the end of the day, our daughter is a victim and we have a long road of recovery for everyone. We are so thankful for all the calls, messages and prayers."

Fosler had been arrested by another law enforcement agency in July and booked for internet stalking of a child and sexual assault, Staley told USA TODAY.

"I absolutely do not support predators," he said. I'm a daddy. "I have three daughters. I know she's hurt right now, but there's absolutely nobody I would put ahead of our children, their children, my children."

The sheriff said deputies are looking into what happened leading up to the shooting.

"When we get on scene and there's a homicide, it means one person took the life of another," Staley said. "It's either justified or not justified. That's what the fact finding, that's what the investigation is going to find out."

The child's mother had set up a GoFundMe to pay for her husband's legal fees, but GoFundMe removed the fundraiser and returned the money to donors. GoFundMe's terms of service prohibit fundraisers from raising money for the legal defense of anyone formally charged with an alleged violent crime.

First degree murder typically means something that was thought out in advance then executed according to a plan. Unless there’s more to this story, that was a stupid charge to begin with. Unless it was deliberate overreach by the law, knowing no jury is probably going to convict him anyway, and they’re just helping the case.

NiteProwleR

Free Hole Lay Row
Nov 17, 2023
End GFM.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
He is probably not getting off for premeditated murder. judges are not fond of vigilante justice. A popular lawyer saying is that "it is a reason but not an excuse" when it comes to revenge.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
He is probably not getting off for premeditated murder. judges are not fond of vigilante justice. A popular lawyer saying is that "it is a reason but not an excuse" when it comes to revenge.
Charges might not be dropped but I doubt he is convicted by a jury if the info being released is accurate.

billyball2

Jun 29, 2021

Fucked up situation.

Child predator got his hooks into the girl.

If there are any parents on the jury this guy will walk...

fob

Aug 13, 2024

View attachment 124262
prob caught her shoplifting or jaywalking, then use the brazzers type plot to get her to do things

Thuglife13

✝👑🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
prob caught her shoplifting or jaywalking, then use the brazzers type plot to get her to do things
All joking aside. I think I saw someone point out the old guy was a friend of a friend of the family so that's he was able to come in contact with the girl. I'm still puzzled she left to meet him months later in the middle of the night after coming forward as a victim...

scourge

Jun 14, 2021
Because the victim was probably a willing participant in the first encounter. But since she's 14 it's statutory rape. She went back to him because he had her convinced she loves him. Just a guess, though, I don't know.