Father whips his daughters after finding video of them twerking on facebook

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Not too much. He was careful not to hit them in the face, and they were just overreacting with the screaming.

If I ever have daughters and they do that shit, I will have the exact same reaction.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
My dogs ran off on me and tried eating a sheep I had to run a couple hundred yards across a muddy field to pull them off and I still didn't hit them like that.

Having said that if it was my daughters I'd smash every one of their electronic devices in front of them and they would never own another under my roof. Plus they'd for sure get a slap.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
My dogs ran off on me and tried eating a sheep I had to run a couple hundred yards across a muddy field to pull them off and I still didn't hit them like that.

Having said that if it was my daughters I'd smash every one of their electronic devices in front of them and they would never own another under my roof. Plus they'd for sure get a slap.
+1

take their devices away, take away the internet as punishment.

hitting them is going overboard like that and then releasing that on the internet is even more pathetic to show people.

this video will embarrass these girls long after well into their 20's and 30's.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
+1

take their devices away, take away the internet as punishment.

hitting them is going overboard like that and then releasing that on the internet is even more pathetic to show people.

this video will embarrass these girls long after well into their 20's and 30's.
If my nieces are anything to go by cutting them off from electronic communications would pretty much fuck up their entire world. Mission accomplished.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Meh.... I got a few of those growing up. If you know you fucked up, you sit there and take it. Lol at screaming like someone is stabbing you to death from a belt.

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Didn't (can't) read, but the world is full of parents who punish their children for being the way that they (the parents) made them.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
the first one was fine..the second was two too many..but they need that ass whipped, its better than raped or dead in the gutter...Chomos thrive on kids like that

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I had to watch that with the sound off earlier, it's clear them kids don't get that often lol at the screaming.

M

member 3289

that was like 5 yds away with a buckshot...
Oh OK. I'm a bit ignorant on the topic. Even though I'm Murrican, I have never owned a gun.

I live in a white neighborhood and don't have a tiny penis, so I've never really seen the need.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Oh OK. I'm a bit ignorant on the topic. Even though I'm Murrican, I have never owned a gun.

I live in a white neighborhood and don't have a tiny penis, so I've never really seen the need.
just telling like it is... so what you're saying is if anyone who owns a gun in a white neighborhood has a tiny penis??

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I have zero problems with what that guy did. You don't raise kids to act like whores. If they act like whores and post it on the internet, not only is it attracting the wrong attention, but it's an embarrassment to the parents raising them.

If you want to act like a whore, video it, then post it for literally the world (www = world wide web) to see, wait until you are paying your own bills and living on your own - not under your parents roof.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I ask myself why hasn't the parenting discouraged these two girls from doing this kind of thing to begin with though? I've spanked my two daughters once in their lives (without a belt - they're 12 and 17)...and neither have, or would, pull some shit like this. Both make good grades w/out us hounding them about it, and are respectful & compassionate good kids for the most part. They'll get mouthy from time to time, and I'll take their phones away or ground them for a week...but that's about the extent of it. So why do my two girls not post vile shit on social media or act like little ho's...but these two have most likely been getting the belt most of their lives, and still act like that?

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
Good parents wouldn't allow their children to go down a path where that would happen to begin with. The way I see it, you're practically beating your child as punishment for your own shitty parenting. Beating your child is just lazy and shitty.

That guy isn't swinging that belt like a father disciplining his children, he is swinging it like an angry shithead who is trying to cause his children as much pain as possible as punishment.