General Favorite Christmas movies (list 5)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Yes. It's a solid movie other than some overacting by James Stewart - but it has nothing to do with Christmas. The fact that it is considered one of the greatest Christmas movies of all time is one of life's great mysteries.
But you’ve seen it, you must know.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
But you’ve seen it, you must know.
There's one scene where Stewart runs through the town wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. And the last scene of the movie there is a Christmas tree - and the last line of the movie references a bell that is hanging on the tree.

That's it. The rest of the movie has zero to do with Christmas.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
There's one scene where Stewart runs through the town wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. And the last scene of the movie there is a Christmas tree - and the last line of the movie references a bell that is hanging on the tree.

I’ll carry on with the swerve then. Whenever I mention I haven’t seen it I’m met with a look of complete disgust.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS MR. HAULER!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ha.
Then why did you include Die Hard?
It's based on a true story rather than actual documentation.

If I were including documentaries I'd have put in the recent Star Wars series as Mrs Beard and I go see them the weekend after Christmas as a holiday tradition.