Favorite Gi and No Gi brands

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

There are a lot of brands out there, and not all are created equal. For the entirety of my BJJ career, I've only used Atama Gi's. My No Gi gear, I use to wear Newbreed, nowadays it is No Judges Needed (NJN.... Great group from Florida) and Phalanx. (Awesome company, and really exceptional customer service).

What do you wear?

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
There are a lot of brands out there, and not all are created equal. For the entirety of my BJJ career, I've only used Atama Gi's. My No Gi gear, I use to wear Newbreed, nowadays it is No Judges Needed (NJN.... Great group from Florida) and Phalanx. (Awesome company, and really exceptional customer service).

What do you wear?
Predominantly Gameness for both gi and no-gi; I also have a few Inverted gi's that I really like.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I have always been a fan of Padilla and Sons. Gold Weave. Its thick and heavy as shit, especially when wet, but has minimal stretch and its it seems to be harder for people to maintain sleeve grips due to thickness.

I also have a couple Fuji and a Gameness Air, dont like it alot but its nice to train in when hot. I am not a fan of ripstop pants either. My Padilla pants are like wearing jeans.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I have a few Gameness Air gis. Very lightweight and cheap to buy but they reduced their quality recently.

I have three Tatami gis that are good too. Quality and customer service is excellent.

Not tried any others.

ronniejohnson09

Aug 2, 2022
I have been training since 2014. I have used many brands but Elite Sports attracted me the most. They have quality products for Gi and No Gi training. The most catchy thing is that they produce amazing products at mid-range prices without compromising the quality. I will recommend Elite Sports to every BJJ fighter and trainer.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i have Sprawl shorts that have been my only no-gi shorts for > 10 years.
in my bag right now.

I picked up some Inverted Panda stuff awhile back, and seems very high quality as well.