Favorite metal bands?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I am a avid music listener..and I appreciate almost every genre..this is a very talented band from,Australia called FEED HER TO THE SHARKS...Im always looking for new bands post some of your favoritea after you listen to this song..ITS VERY MOTIVATIONAL..

The World Is Yours

You've come too far to turn back now
This is a song for the broken souls

It's time to rise up, take a stand
Break down the walls and face your fears
There is nothing about you that is ordinary

Get up kid, make a choice and
Turn this life around
You've come too far to turn back now
Erase all the memories of your past
Just let it go

I'm letting go of all my fears, I won't let this world defeat me
I'll walk this road for a thousand years until this heart stops beating

This world is in your hands
Rise up and take a stand

I will not lay down defeated
I will overcome my demons

You are alive, wake up from this dream
Make it reality, the only thing that stands in your way is yourself
You gotta make yourself believe, this possibility
Stand up and fucking scream, the world is yours

I'm letting go of all my fears, I won't let this world defeat me
I'll walk this road for a thousand years until this heart stops beating

Stand up
Stand up
Stand up and face your fears

Just know that you are never alone
Pick up the pieces, believe in yourself
You are not broken
You are the reason this life is beautiful

I'm letting go of all my fears
I won't let this world defeat me
The world is yours and we are free
So open your eyes and live this dream

Sleazy_Martinez

Jizzlobber
May 6, 2015
Dillinger Escape Plan and Every Time I Die are 2 bands that I never miss when they roll through town, never take them off my iPod either.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Far from an unknown new band, but Destroy Everything by Hatebreed is great lifting music. If that does not get you pumped and angry I don't know what will.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Far from an unknown new band, but Destroy Everything by Hatebreed is great lifting music. If that does not get you pumped and angry I don't know what will.
Song gets me hype...Bury your Dead is a great band as well..or they were

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Love me some Slipknot
I took myself back over a decade and blasted some slipknot (duality, psychosocial) in my merc, the looks on the other peoples faces in the standstill traffic were great. Guess they normally expect some shitty rap (I do like rap) song or something.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I grew up in the 80's(high school) which metal was in it's hay day. I got to see Iron Maiden, Priest and countless others all in person. I just haven't been able to find bands now a days that compare to that era.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Love me some Slipknot
My friend The late Billy Ayash former kotc champ and millionaire bought a set of Slipknots drums...and yours truly got paid 400 to go pick them up at Rich Franklins house..they were good friends and billy was storing them there...great experience...he paid 28k for them..also breaking benjamins drummer was Billys live in instructor...billy was very cool and giving...When you inherit over 100 million nothing is usually out of reach...

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I went to high school in the 80's so it's Iron Maiden, Priest, Black Sabbath and Crue(just to name a few. Nowadays I like for of a heavy sound like RATM, Corrosion of Conformity, Tool(can't wait for the new album).

I know it's not metal but I've been listening to Airbourne allot lately. Have the AC/DC sound with more of an 80's kick.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I went to high school in the 80's so it's Iron Maiden, Priest, Black Sabbath and Crue(just to name a few. Nowadays I like for of a heavy sound like RATM, Corrosion of Conformity, Tool(can't wait for the new album).

I know it's not metal but I've been listening to Airbourne allot lately. Have the AC/DC sound with more of an 80's kick.
Have listened to tools lead mans other band Pucifer? Kinda funky and very different..

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Have listened to tools lead mans other band Pucifer? Kinda funky and very different..
big fan of puscifer....and a perfect circle...

My favourite band of all time is GNR. Appetite for Destruction is such a great album.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
big fan of puscifer....and a perfect circle...

My favourite band of all time is GNR. Appetite for Destruction is such a great album.
You my friend have good taste...Axel is from indiana and is a rotten fuck..