favorite Mexican food

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
They also have good chilli (they come with a butter melt on top, the spiciest one is actually very hot)

Also chilli isn't Mexican it's from texas. But fuck it, close enough
very hot?

i find that hard to believe

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Which do you prefer for Christmas dinner, Chile Rellenos, BBQ Possum, or mushy dirt peas?
I'm not a big Christmas dinner person. This year going to my stepdads. He used to be a chef and his food is on point. He goes way overboard tho. There will be turkey, Ham, beef, smoked salmon, he loves it. Tbh I'm looking forward to it more than any meal this year

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
covid shutdown my carne asada fries place here in LB I have to make them by hand now at home.
How do you make them? My go-to place is fries, beans, meat, nacho cheese, shredded cheese, lettuce, and sour cream. I've tried making some at home and I highly advise using the nacho cheese too and these french fries...

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How do you make them? My go-to place is fries, beans, meat, nacho cheese, shredded cheese, lettuce, and sour cream. I've tried making some at home and I highly advise using the nacho cheese too and these french fries...

Leigh @Leigh remove him from my thread. I don't want people talking lettuce here, fuck that. I hate that green shit. Biggest scam on earth

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

I do that nacho cheese thing sometimes it is a mexican brand I forget the name I use similiar ingredients with some guacamole. I just cut the fries from a regular potato and fry them in a pan for maybe 10 minutes nothing fancy

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Have you ever tried the mushy dirt peas that the Brits go crazy over? Food like that explains why Leigh @Leigh is so grumpy all the time.
I'm going to have mushy peas today. I need to go to the chip shop anyways as the regular store is out of mussels, I gobbled them all up