Favorite Movies Quotes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015
Ferris: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015
Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you." Now... I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your ass. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Koons: The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

Pulp Fiction

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015
Inigo Montoya: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

The Princess Bride

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015
Gordon Gekko: This is the kid, calls me 59 days in a row, wants to be a player. There ought to be a picture of you in the dictionary under persistence kid.

Wall Street

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015
Bar Patron: Honey honey. She's got a big mouth but she's not kidding. I'm gonna whip you silly and I'm gonna fuck you stupid. You wanna do the man dance? First dance is yours.

Way of the Gun

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)

Hattori Hanzo: [in Japanese; subtitled] I am finished doing what I swore an oath to God 28 years ago to never do again. I've created, "something that kills people." And in that purpose, I was a success. I've done this because, philosophically, I am sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut.

Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003) - Quotes - IMDb

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No Country for Old Men (2007)

Anton Chigurh: What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss.

Gas Station Proprietor: Sir?

Anton Chigurh: The most. You ever lost. On a coin toss.

Gas Station Proprietor: I don't know. I couldn't say.

[Chigurh flips a quarter from the change on the counter and covers it with his hand]

Anton Chigurh: Call it.

Gas Station Proprietor: Call it?

Anton Chigurh: Yes.

Gas Station Proprietor: For what?

Anton Chigurh: Just call it.

Gas Station Proprietor: Well, we need to know what we're calling it for here.

Anton Chigurh: You need to call it. I can't call it for you. It wouldn't be fair.

Gas Station Proprietor: I didn't put nothin' up.

Anton Chigurh: Yes, you did. You've been putting it up your whole life you just didn't know it. You know what date is on this coin?

Gas Station Proprietor: No.

Anton Chigurh: 1958. It's been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails. And you have to say. Call it.

Gas Station Proprietor: Look, I need to know what I stand to win.

Anton Chigurh: Everything.

Gas Station Proprietor: How's that?

Anton Chigurh: You stand to win everything. Call it.

Gas Station Proprietor: Alright. Heads then.

[Chigurh removes his hand, revealing the coin is indeed heads]

Anton Chigurh: Well done.

[the gas station proprietor nervously takes the quarter with the small pile of change he's apparently won while Chigurh starts out]

Anton Chigurh: Don't put it in your pocket, sir. Don't put it in your pocket. It's your lucky quarter.

Gas Station Proprietor: Where do you want me to put it?

Anton Chigurh: Anywhere not in your pocket. Where it'll get mixed in with the others and become just a coin. Which it is.

[Chigurh leaves and the gas station proprietor stares at him as he walks out]

No Country for Old Men (2007) - Quotes - IMDb

More of a scene I know

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Django Unchained (2012)

Dr. King Schultz: [aiming .45-70 rifle at fleeing Ellis Brittle] You sure that's him?

Django: Yeah.

Dr. King Schultz: Positive?

Django: I don't know.

Dr. King Schultz: You don't know if you're positive?

Django: I don't know what 'positive' means.

Dr. King Schultz: It means you're sure.

Django: Yes.

Dr. King Schultz: Yes, what?

Django: Yes, I'm sure that's Ellis Brittle.

[Schultz shoots Brittle off his horse]

Django: I'm positive he dead.

Django Unchained (2012) - Quotes - IMDb

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Street Fighter (1994)

Chun Li: [to Bison] It was twenty years ago. You hadn't promoted yourself to general yet. You were just a petty drug lord. Huh! You and your gang of murderers gathered your small ounce of courage to raid across the border for food... weapons...

[indicates her binds]

Chun Li: ... hmph. Slave labor. My father was the village magistrate. A simple man with a simple code: justice. He gathered the few people that he could to stand against you.

[laughs]

Chun Li: You and your bullies were driven back by farmers with pitchforks! My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away! A hero... at a thousand paces.

Bison: I'm sorry. I don't remember any of it.

Chun Li: You don't remember?

Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Street Fighter (1994) - Quotes - IMDb

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
"Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!...I drink it up!"

There Will Be Blood

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
what do you have sugar for mr mckracken?
"didn't I tell....you.....to call me ernie or big ern? it's for my morning coffee"

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Sorry to go back to the same movie but one of my friends caught me off guard on this one and I'll never forget it:
"You know what it says in the bible about not forgiving people?"

"Why don't you tell us all what it says brother hezechia?"

"It, it's against it"

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Platoon-
"Hey white boy whatchu waitin' fo? The hole ain't gunna dig itself. Put yo dickskin on there boy dig dig!"

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Clerks, makes me laugh when I talk about it.

Dante: You sucked that guy's dick!?
Veronica: Yeah, how do you think I knew that he...
Dante: Wait, but you said you only had sex with three different guys! You never mentioned him.
Veronica: Because I never had sex with him.
Dante: You sucked his dick!
Veronica: We went out a few times. We never had sex, but we fooled around.
Dante: Oh, my God! Why did you tell me you only had sex with three different guys?
Veronica: Because I did only have sex with three different guys! That doesn't mean I didn't just go with people.
Dante: Oh, my God, I feel so nauseous.
Veronica: Sorry, Dante, I thought you understood.
Dante: I did understand! I understood that you had sex with three different guys and that's all you said!
Veronica: Please calm down.
Dante: How many?
Veronica: Dante!
Dante: How many dicks have you sucked?
Veronica: Let it go!
Dante: How many?
Veronica: All right! Shut up a second and I'll tell you! Jesus! I didn't freak out like this when you told me how many girls you fucked!
Dante: This is different! This is important! How many? [A customer comes up to the counter and Dante helps her while Veronica does some math] Well?
Veronica: Um... something like 36.
Dante: WHAT? SOMETHING LIKE 36!?
Veronica: Lower your voice.
Dante: Wait, what is that anyway, "something like 36?" Does that include me?
Veronica: Um... 37.
Dante: I'M 37!?
Veronica: I'm going to class.
Dante: Oh, my God. [customer walks up to pay] 37! My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!
Customer: In a row?