Society Favorite Politician outside your Home Country?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
if bisping was allowed to continue fighting after he got knocked out by silva, assuncaus fight shouldnt have been stopped as well. Bisping had unfair privilages when he fought for ufc
U shut the fuck up Boris, u mong, go watch that fight again. Boner Silva hits him with a knee, the bell sounds, boner Silva starts dancing around like he won, then bisping beats the shit outta him again.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
U shut the fuck up Boris, u mong, go watch that fight again. Boner Silva hits him with a knee, the bell sounds, boner Silva starts dancing around like he won, then bisping beats the shit outta him again.
assuncao would have done the same to garbrandt had they not stopped the fight. They should have given him one minute to recover and asked him if he was able to continue

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
thats what I am saying. It didnt happen because they stopped the fight right when the bell rang. He should have had a minute between the rounds to recover
He did have a minute....

And he recovered and beat him up....

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
He was out cold. I thought he was dead...
that doesnt mean you take that one minute away from him. If its time to start another round and he is not up for it, call the fight. Until then, he should have been given a chance to continue. Herb dean fucked up either this fight or bisping/silva fight. Two same scenarios, different judgment

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
that doesnt mean you take that one minute away from him. If its time to start another round and he is not up for it, call the fight. Until then, he should have been given a chance to continue. Herb dean fucked up either this fight or bisping/silva fight. Two same scenarios, different judgment
Nonsense. Silva hit the knee as the round ended. The fact that Mike beat him up the next round is proof enough. Should they allot extra time in a round or something?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Nonsense. Silva hit the knee as the round ended. The fact that Mike beat him up the next round is proof enough. Should they allot extra time in a round or something?
thats my point. They didnt end the fight when bisping got knocked down. They asked him if he was able to continue. And he won, and I was happy about it. But for some reason they ended the fight right after assuncao hit the ground and the bell rang. Why not wait and check on him to be sure that he, as well, isnt able to continue fighting

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
thats my point. They didnt end the fight when bisping got knocked down. They asked him if he was able to continue. And he won, and I was happy about it. But for some reason they ended the fight right after assuncao hit the ground and the bell rang. Why not wait and check on him to be sure that he, as well, isnt able to continue fighting
Because he was dead for about ten minutes...

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Because he was dead for about ten minutes...
dean didnt know that when he stopped the fight

edit. He was literally saved by the bell. The fight should have been stopped before the start of the next round, not at the end of the last round

Last edited: