Lifestyle Favorite Sandwiches

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

I'm on a Banh Mi kick now
had a great one last night
food cart called Da Nang

even in a downpour they had a line of customers waiting in the dark last night...pretty popular place and best Banh Mi in town

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I like italian subs with a ton of pepperoncinis, black pepper and drowned in italian dressing or oil and vinegar. So many different flavors in those motherfuckers. Jersey mike's #13 is a pretty dope example:
Provolone, ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo, salami and pepperoni
Damn...is that yours? did you ask for extra fucking Giant?

I have been known to grab a #13 myself...add jalapeños

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
but they don’t use Parma prosciutto. Still okay, could be better with Parma.
You're overstating that region. Prosciutto di Parma is good but it's not like wagyu beef or iberico ham/pork. It's definitely better than the generic bullshit that you get at a market or most bullshit restaurants though.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Damn...is that yours? did you ask for extra fucking Giant?

I have been known to grab a #13 myself...add jalapeños
That was just a Google Image search of the #13.

They make a mean cheese steak as well. It's called the big kahuna and they add extra cheese, mushrooms and jalapeños.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
You're overstating that region. Prosciutto di Parma is good but it's not like wagyu beef or iberico ham/pork. It's definitely better than the generic bullshit that you get at a market or most bullshit restaurants though.
Most places either have crap that’s more ham-like, or Parma. Haven’t seen any prosciutto from other regions that haven’t been crappy, so I go with what I know.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That was just a Google Image search of the #13.

They make a mean cheese steak as well. It's called the big kahuna and they add extra cheese, mushrooms and jalapeños.
Yep
I get the cheese steaks without mushrooms though...I don't like that type of mushroom
place is spendy..but tasty

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Yep
I get the cheese steaks without mushrooms though...I don't like that type of mushroom
place is spendy..but tasty
Closest thing to east coast hogies I've found around here. I have family on the east coast and used to visit twice a year. First thing I did when getting off the plane was hitting up a cheese steak or a hoagie. They are just on a completely different level over there.

M

member 3289

I like italian subs with a ton of pepperoncinis, black pepper and drowned in italian dressing or oil and vinegar. So many different flavors in those motherfuckers. Jersey mike's #13 is a pretty dope example:
Provolone, ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo, salami and pepperoni

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I love a good Rueben, but it’s not a sandwich I like to eat all of the time either. I have to be in the mood.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Egg
Peamel Bacon
HP Sauce

Shrimp Po’Boy

Cuban

Fried Bolagna Sandwich
(Buffalo Bison’s Games)

If anyone is ever in Toronto here.

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’ve eaten at it, but didn’t have the sandwich. Had a noodle bowl, which was great too. I’m just north of PDX. Need to hit it up again next time I’m down there