Listen Favorite Styx song?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Favorite Styx song

• Total voters

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I dont know too many, but "come sail away" is one of my favorite songs ever, so I'm going to see them sunday

Looking at their recent set lists to see what's in store and boom! The grand illusion! I had forgotten about that one

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
lady and renegade by a country mile
I had forgotten about lady when I posted the OP. I haven't checked out the full set list yet, so I cant recall if I know renegade. But i trust ya.

Pumped for Sunday. And just grabbed weekend ticket to some festival at the jersey shore with pearl jam, beach boys, and some others. I'm going to more concerts this year than my entire life combined. Something like 10-15. Ahhhhhh :))))

M

member 3289

I had forgotten about lady when I posted the OP. I haven't checked out the full set list yet, so I cant recall if I know renegade. But i trust ya.

Pumped for Sunday. And just grabbed weekend ticket to some festival at the jersey shore with pearl jam, beach boys, and some others. I'm going to more concerts this year than my entire life combined. Something like 10-15. Ahhhhhh :))))
I hope it rains or the festival is canceled because of corona virus. I want nothing more than to see a bunch of New Jerseyans get disappointed.