Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Mitrione to co-headline Bellator 180 at MSG

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
C

Ceiling Fan

This is still strange, they nixed Fedor vs Mitrione and then greenlit it again. I don't know why they'd go through the trouble of talking about Kongo/Beltran/Rampage as replacement options if they were just going to set it up again.

Maybe they floated those three names to see if the public would be interested in someone else hopping in. If that were so, my idea for Fedor to get a highlight reel win would be to fight Beltran, and to recapture Pride glory it'd be to put him against Rampage. Kongo would probably low blow him and take a depressing decision win.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Already working on it. Have one room booked just in case. Wish it wasn't 2 weeks before UFC fight week tho.
I think it would be a good idea to rent a house or apartment or something somewhere on the Brooklyn side or somewhere around Liberty Island where we can catch the Liberty Island ferry to the South Ferry and catch the subway up to Madison Square Garden.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I think it would be a good idea to rent a house or apartment or something somewhere on the Brooklyn side or somewhere around Liberty Island where we can catch the Liberty Island ferry to the South Ferry and catch the subway up to Madison Square Garden.
Would you travel alone or bring someone. I'm searching like crazy for the best price.

Carbazel

Freelance MMA Analyst
Aug 8, 2015
MMAHAWK @Read some bell hooks told me about this, card keeps getting better.

View: https://twitter.com/AaronPicoUSA/status/845054596183613440

I'm sure its prelims but right now card looks like:

Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva

Fedor Emelianenko vs Matt Mitrione

Lorenz Larkin vs Douglas Lima

Michael Chandler vs Brent Primus

Aaron Pico vs. TBA

I feel like a Bader vs. Davis announcement is coming and they really should put McGeary on this card too. Maybe Bader vs. McGeary, Davis vs. McGeary, or some other LHW vs. McGeary along with Bader vs. Davis.

Last edited: