Fedor/Mir set for April 28 in Chicago

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

Today Bellator MMA revealed the date and time that “Fedor vs. Mir” will take place — Apr. 28, 2018 at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Ill. just outside of Chicago.

Emelianenko (36-5, 1 NC) is the former PRIDE Heavyweight Champion and his list of victories reads like a who’s who of Hall of Famers. From Mirko Cro Cop to Mark Coleman to Andrei Arlovski to Mark Hunt and more, all have fallen by submission or knockout to the powerful Russian.

“The Last Emperor” is on the rebound though following a loss to Matt Mitrione at Madison Square Garden last June. Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Mir (18-11) will not make that easy. He too owns a sizable list of names including Brock Lesnar, Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva and current Bellator star Roy “Big Country” Nelson just to name a few.

Thus far “Fedor vs. Mir” is the only fight announced for this signature Bellator event.

Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir set for Bellator’s April 28 event in Chicago

Man, wouldn't this have given you a chub if it happened 10 years ago?

Last edited by a moderator:

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Venue is garbage. Wish it was at Sears Center (where Fedor fought twice before) or somewhere within the city limits.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Venue is garbage. Wish it was at Sears Center (where Fedor fought twice before) or somewhere within the city limits.
Does All State arena have suites?

& Fedor by KO

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Shit. This is true. I thought it as in the UC before I read it...