Fedor vs. “Rampage” Jackson headlines Bellator Japan in December

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

After almost a year away from the cage, MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko will return to fight Quinton “Rampage” Jackson in the main event of Bellator’s upcoming card in Japan this December.

Bellator CEO Scott Coker announced the fight news on social media Wednesday. A fight that many wanted to see when both men fought under the Pride banner over a decade ago, Emelianenko will be stepping into the cage at 43-years of age, meanwhile Jackson turned 41 this year.

As announced on the press release, Bellator will be working with Rizin on the event

Since signing with Bellator in 2017, Emelianenko (38-6, 1NC) has gone 2-2 in the promotion. Starting with a loss to Matt…

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson headlines Bellator Japan in December

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Nostalgic fight between two PRIDE legends. In Japan, on 12/29. Coker is fucking awesome.

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Rampage commenting on Fedor back in Pride:

Recent Press conference Rampage and Fedor:

Rampage is horribly out of shape but still has his chin - Fedor is in shape but with no chin...

Fedor needs to gas Rampage out but I see Fedor going in with his old style and getting laid out unconscious by Rampage.

Fun fight 10 years to late..will still watch!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

Rampage is horribly out of shape but still has his chin - Fedor is in shape but with no chin...

Fedor needs to gas Rampage out but I see Fedor going in with his old style and getting laid out unconscious by Rampage.

this fight will probably last maybe 40 seconds.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

What The Shit???
This for real? LOL I mean... great, & PRIDE NEVA DIE and whatnot, but is this Fedor's retirement fight?
I thought it was going to be vs. Josh Barnett.

But hey. Fedor wins. Rampage only trains for fights, because he's a fighter, not a martial artist. Gonna be embarrassed by the last emperor's last ride.

Fedor Neva Die!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Legends match
Fedor KOing Mir and Turtling Chael was good for me

Fedor will Flurry early as he always does...hopefully Rampage doesn't have a clean counter for it

I predict Hooks

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Don’t know what to think about this fight......do not know what’s gonna happen, which bodes we’ll for both

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
I’m already getting Amped up for this!

New Years Eve Fight Card in Japan!

Siatama Super area!
Lenny Hart!

Fedor Vs. Rampage!!!!!!!

Oooooooo Shiiiiiiiiiitt!!!!!!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Legends match
Fedor KOing Mir and Turtling Chael was good for me

Fedor will Flurry early as he always does...hopefully Rampage doesn't have a clean counter for it

I predict Hooks
Fedor has that similar winging style as Wanderlei ...Rampage has the better Boxing defense and counters - Rampage keeps it tight and condensed compared to Fedor.

Fedor really needs to use his distance - timing - go for his classic blast of speed entrance with a winging right or left to the head as a set up for a clinch to trip ...bring it to the ground early if he can.
(Think Fedor Vs. Ogawa fight or this gif against Big Nog)

Fedor better dig deep into the memory bank and flash back to when Randleman nearly sent him into the ether world.

Because he’ll be facing the King of Slams!
Slampage!!

Last edited:

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This isn't the worst fight to make as they're both around the same age and have approximately the same wear and tear. Quinton's boxing is pretty decent and we know he doesn't wrestle or train much grappling anymore. Fedor could probably get it done with a takedown, but Rampage could just as easily KO him. Weird swan song for both guys. I'd rather see the long overdue Rampage vs. Tito or a rematch with Forrest and Fedor vs. one of his old rivals like Cro Cop or Big Nog.