Fedor was never the GOAT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Had hand-picked opponents sandwiched in between legit ones in Pride.

Fought too many circus acts.

Got destroyed every time he fought in the US.

Never fought in the biggest show in MMA.

I took no joy in seeing him get KO'd like that, but let's be honest with ourselves, boys.

Fedor never is, was, or has been the GOAT.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Everyone loses at some point in their career and a lot of times when they least expect it.
Just ask Conor........

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Know its bait, but for a time, I like to imagine, at one point, he was the best in an ever advancing sport. Flip of a coin how fast it goes. Gonna leave this one as a disappointing loss that should close the curtains on a hell of a career.

Unlike Frankie Edgar. That Batamweight consistently being Top 5 of two heavier weight divisions. Isn't that what p4p is all about? Now lets argue about a hypothetical ranking system that consists purely on Honey I Shrunk the Kids logic

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
just cuz holmes beat an aging ali doesn't make ali any less of a goat.. i'd say the same goes for fedor.. dude is a legend but time moves on..

M

member 3289

Everyone loses at some point in their career and a lot of times when they least expect it.
Just ask Conor........
Conor came back and dominated the only guy in the past 5 years to beat him.

Fedor wouldn't beat any of the guys that beat him at this point.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Conor came back and dominated the only guy in the past 5 years to beat him.

Fedor wouldn't beat any of the guys that beat him at this point.
Wasn't a unanimous decision in the second fight.....one judge even gave Diaz a 10-8 round in round 3.......he may have eked out a sketchy decision, but he definitely did not dominate, as a matter of fact he ran away from the action at certain points.

M

member 3289

Wasn't a unanimous decision in the second fight.....one judge even gave Diaz a 10-8 round in round 3.......he may have eked out a sketchy decision, but he definitely did not dominate, as a matter of fact he ran away from the action at certain points.
One judge was smoking crack. It was a dominant decision victory for Conor, and a third fight at 155 will end in a finish (Conor finishing Nate by KO or TKO).

As for the running, Big John McCarthy even said that it was not timidity, he was resetting.

Educate yourself.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
One judge was smoking crack. It was a dominant decision victory for Conor, and a third fight at 155 will end in a finish (Conor finishing Nate by KO or TKO).

As for the running, Big John McCarthy even said that it was not timidity, he was resetting.

Educate yourself.
Resetting with his mouth wide open, gasping for breath, avoiding the action.......