Fedor's plan, and the outcome (thread goes dark)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

what will Fedor do now?

• fights a bum, wins by KO, retires

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KOs a bum, fights for title, loses, retires

• wins title but eats crushing losses in title fights

• Total voters

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
was great viewing to see Fedor looking that sharp and landing such crisp, brutal shots. how many fighters have a genuine highlight on the show-reel from after the age of 40?

answer: George Foreman

Fedor seems determined to keep fighting until it is all ruined. but what will he do?

(if you don't like the poll options, best thing to do is complain repeatedly through the report post function)

Last edited:

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
So Fedor KOed another can (in Moscow) with a blitz in the first round. He must be ready for another title shot.

... Incidentally, I just read he was hospitalized with COVID-19 earlier in the year. That's crazy. Also apparently he remarried his first wife a few years ago.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
So Fedor KOed another can (in Moscow) with a blitz in the first round. He must be ready for another title shot.

... Incidentally, I just read he was hospitalized with COVID-19 earlier in the year. That's crazy. Also apparently he remarried his first wife a few years ago.
Sparkuri gave the run down on this guy & he is not a can.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Oh shit. I just remembered that Bader is still their champ.

Fedor could legit beat him.

He sure as shit shouldn't at this point but Bader has never had a great chin so Fedor still has a chance.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh shit. I just remembered that Bader is still their champ.

Fedor could legit beat him.

He sure as shit shouldn't at this point but Bader has never had a great chin so Fedor still has a chance.
Bader has had his noggin KOed 2 of his last 3...those 3 fights following his Fedor TKO
Very real chance Bader gets Cracked if they fight

Only thing Bader has done since Fedor is Win a decision over Machida

When letting your Champ division jump goes wrong

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Combat sports almost never have happy endings. So idk, he will probably have a few more fights - epic wins and devastating losses - and then call it a day after a particularly bad loss. But honestly he still has his speed, power and reflexes. The only thing he doesn't have anymore is the granite chin. But he can still knock almost anyone out in the world if he connects. So I kinda don't mind that he is still fighting, whereas when he lost to Mitrione and Bader I really wanted it to end.

Now I kinda just accept that he is a fighter, and is going to fight. He doesn't look like Liddell out there vs Tito.. in fact he looked like realllllyyyy good. So even though I used to live or die on his losses, I don't mind if he keeps going. I haven't been as excited as I was over a win in combat sports as I was yesterday in years. Felt good haha.

One thing you have to say, and I don't care if you love or hate Fedor. His fights are ALWAYS exciting and always feel like an event. His fights are special. He is special. Thankful to still be able to see him compete and look damn good while doing it, even if it's not at the absolute highest level at 45 years old.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I'd personally love to see him do one fight with either Werdum, Bigfoot or Hendo and then retire.
Rematch Bigfoot and this time don't allow him to do it while he's roided up to the hilt using supplements to address his "low testostorone"

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Combat sports almost never have happy endings. So idk, he will probably have a few more fights - epic wins and devastating losses - and then call it a day after a particularly bad loss. But honestly he still has his speed, power and reflexes. The only thing he doesn't have anymore is the granite chin. But he can still knock almost anyone out in the world if he connects. So I kinda don't mind that he is still fighting, whereas when he lost to Mitrione and Bader I really wanted it to end.

Now I kinda just accept that he is a fighter, and is going to fight. He doesn't look like Liddell out there vs Tito.. in fact he looked like realllllyyyy good. So even though I used to live or die on his losses, I don't mind if he keeps going. I haven't been as excited as I was over a win in combat sports as I was yesterday in years. Felt good haha.

One thing you have to say, and I don't care if you love or hate Fedor. His fights are ALWAYS exciting and always feel like an event. His fights are special. He is special. Thankful to still be able to see him compete and look damn good while doing it, even if it's not at the absolute highest level at 45 years old.
So special I havent bothered to watch the last 3

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Ah yes the story of Fedor, he is definitely much more interesting than anything the UFC has going in their HW division, alot more people are interested in Fedor than whatever is happening in the 3 letter organization. I think this was finally Bellator's big break, besides the typical loudmouth UFC hotdog brand fans, everyone can now see what a great organization they are. Remember just because you have the majority of the most high level guys doesn't mean you have a stamp on the greatest fights, some of these guys who are great technically or has good power in their hands simply go in there and fight too nervously, 50-100 feints later and the fight is done, which is exactly what happened at Walker vs Santos. It was horrible.

A fight doesn't have to have the greatest fighters in it to be great, Ward vs Gatti taught us that from boxing, aslong as the matchmaking is great or fight in itself you can really drive your product long on those certain moments. Nobody will remember Curtis vs Volkov in 20 years, but everybody will remember Fedor knocking out Tim even 50 years from now, it was a great tale/story of an older fighter peaking like in the past of all the recent Fedor fight's i've seen (from when he was older) this was definitely the best.

People are just tired of watching regional guys on fight night cards that shouldn't even be fighting in the UFC or at ANY top level promotions. Jessica Rose Clark vs Joselyne Edwards is a great example, people actually have to pretend that this is a top level figth because the 3 letter word is behind it, but it could for sure be a prelim fight in Invicta and nobody could tell the difference, what a load of absolute horseshit, respect for the fighters still, but you can't put stuff like that on the TV, I'm sorry that's the truth, especially not 1 fight from your co main, that's just embarrassing matchmaking.

I'm not saying the UFC's card wasn't decent last show, but even the biggest UFC shills has to admit their last 3 shows has really been giving some bad publicity to the promotion with that many lackluster cards, sure sometimes they can do the lackluster fights and get some good cards out of it but for the most you get what you pay for.

The point is don't be surprised if you see more and more fighter join the PFL and Bellator, the glory days of the UFC in the Conor era is long gone and a new set of fans has joined the sport who aren't just looking at promotions, THEY ARE LOOKING AT FIGHTS, which both PFL, UFC and Bellator has many of that are great. In the end though it's better for combat sport, hell it's better for any promotion of all sorts to have competition, it raises the overall bar. IMO this is one of the greatest years of perhaps all time for combat sports, MMA is rising, boxing had a rebirth and kickboxing is trying to become relevant again and it might get even better ;).

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ah yes the story of Fedor, he is definitely much more interesting than anything the UFC has going in their HW division, alot more people are interested in Fedor than whatever is happening in the 3 letter organization. I think this was finally Bellator's big break, besides the typical loudmouth UFC hotdog brand fans, everyone can now see what a great organization they are. Remember just because you have the majority of the most high level guys doesn't mean you have a stamp on the greatest fights, some of these guys who are great technically or has good power in their hands simply go in there and fight too nervously, 50-100 feints later and the fight is done, which is exactly what happened at Walker vs Santos. It was horrible.

A fight doesn't have to have the greatest fighters in it to be great, Ward vs Gatti taught us that from boxing, aslong as the matchmaking is great or fight in itself you can really drive your product long on those certain moments. Nobody will remember Curtis vs Volkov in 20 years, but everybody will remember Fedor knocking out Tim even 50 years from now, it was a great tale/story of an older fighter peaking like in the past of all the recent Fedor fight's i've seen (from when he was older) this was definitely the best.

People are just tired of watching regional guys on fight night cards that shouldn't even be fighting in the UFC or at ANY top level promotions. Jessica Rose Clark vs Joselyne Edwards is a great example, people actually have to pretend that this is a top level figth because the 3 letter word is behind it, but it could for sure be a prelim fight in Invicta and nobody could tell the difference, what a load of absolute horseshit, respect for the fighters still, but you can't put stuff like that on the TV, I'm sorry that's the truth, especially not 1 fight from your co main, that's just embarrassing matchmaking.

I'm not saying the UFC's card wasn't decent last show, but even the biggest UFC shills has to admit their last 3 shows has really been giving some bad publicity to the promotion with that many lackluster cards, sure sometimes they can do the lackluster fights and get some good cards out of it but for the most you get what you pay for.

The point is don't be surprised if you see more and more fighter join the PFL and Bellator, the glory days of the UFC in the Conor era is long gone and a new set of fans has joined the sport who aren't just looking at promotions, THEY ARE LOOKING AT FIGHTS, which both PFL, UFC and Bellator has many of that are great. In the end though it's better for combat sport, hell it's better for any promotion of all sorts to have competition, it raises the overall bar. IMO this is one of the greatest years of perhaps all time for combat sports, MMA is rising, boxing had a rebirth and kickboxing is trying to become relevant again and it might get even better ;).

you dont even watch mma .shut the fuck up

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I accept there is a need for intense personal attacks on any board, and support the idea of having an utter viper's den feel about the internet. that said, these attacks must be hilarious and, in-part, presented to the despicable audience for their misguided entertainment

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
sounds like a journeyman more so than a can
I guess I consider Bellator to be Bush League compared to the UFC...

I just wish Fedor has stayed retired. His fight IQ was ahead of its time in Pride, and his will was indomitable, but I always felt his style was attribute-based. He seems to be hunting for the blitz KO every (real) fight now. Not counting the Maldonado giftcision, he hasn't had a fight go past the first round since his 2011 win over Monson, of all people. His last sub was 2008.