Society Feds Bust White Supremacists With Meth, Counterfeit Bills, and a Rocket Launcher

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Feds Bust White Supremacists With Meth, Counterfeit Bills, and a Rocket Launcher
Two major busts of white supremacist gangs in less than a week have resulted in more than 80 arrests and the seizure of a rocket launcher.

On Thursday, the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Tampa, Florida announced the arrest of 39 people affiliated with two major white supremacist gangs. The groups, which are involved in drug-trafficking, were caught with meth, fentanyl, and 110 illegal weapons including pipe bombs and a rocket launcher. On Monday, the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Georgia’s southern district announced a bust of 43 members of a different white supremacist gang, the Ghost Face Gangsters, who were caught with meth, a sawed-off rifle, and counterfeit dollars.

The high-profile busts come weeks after several articles highlighted federal agencies’ limited action on white nationalist terror in the wake of a deadly white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia last year. But these gangs, which have large presences in the U.S. prison system, represent a different, less overtly political brand of racist violence than exhibited by many of the white supremacist groups that marched in Charlottesville.

The Unforgiven gang and the Aryan Brotherhood are white supremacist crews with roots in the prison system. Both glorify racial violence, and incorporate Nazi imagery into gang tattoos.

They also had a rocket launcher, feds say.

The Friday bust in Florida turned up powerful guns, pipe bombs, and the military-grade weapon. Cops also recovered meth, fentanyl, and heroin. The drugs are typical for the gangs, which often work in drug-trafficking. The same is true of the Ghost Face Gangsters, a Georgia prison gang.

Feds announced the arrest of 43 Ghost Face Gangsters in “Operation Vanilla Gorilla” on Monday. In addition to drug charges, officials also accused the white supremacist group of possessing counterfeit bills and illegally altered weapons: a sawed-off rifle, and another weapon with an obliterated serial number. Sawing off the end of a long-barreled gun like a rifle allows users to hide it or use it at close range. Destroying a serial number makes the weapon harder to track.

Although all three sets of white supremacist gangs share the same racial animus as groups that organized under the “alt-right” banner, the gangs keep largely out of politics. They’re drug pushers and murderers for hire. The latter, who were most visible at Unite the Right in Charlottesville, have tried to adopt a different tack. More interested in online propaganda, these groups push white nationalist and fascist politics, and sometimes encourage members to present a clean-cut image, in order to make inroads with mainstream Republicans.

But despite their deliberate branding choices -- polo shirts instead of prison tattoos, meme wars instead of meth labs -- this newer white supremacist clique has proved just as deadly. The man accused of massacring 11 people at a Pittsburgh synagogue last month wasn’t radicalized in prison; he steeped himself in online neo-Nazi culture and posted anti-Semitic conspiracy theories until he allegedly committed mass murder.

Separately on Friday, police in Green Bay, Wisconsin responded to a domestic disturbance call and discovered an underground laboratory full of explosive materials. The lab’s alleged owner has large swastikas and Nazi SS lightning bolts tattooed on his stomach, mug shots from a prior arrest reveal.

A report by the Anti-Defamation League found that 20 out of 34 murders by extremists in the U.S. last year were committed by right-wing extremists.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
nothing in this thread seems to be new news or unprecedented.

lol
at

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I would think having a rocket launcher is a pretty big no-no.
That's not a weapon you go out in the backyard to plink cans with. That's for blowing some serious shit up.

Have fun in prison, guys.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I would think having a rocket launcher is a pretty big no-no.
That's not a weapon you go out in the backyard to plink cans with. That's for blowing some serious shit up.

Have fun in prison, guys.
Where does one obtain a rocket launcher?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
80 arrests spanning across 2 major domestic terrorist gangs. 110 illegal weapons (including a rocket launcher & pipe bombs), drugs (including fentanyl) and fake money all seized.

Amazing this got so little coverage in the media. I feel like if this was MS-13, this would have been a much bigger story.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Amazing this got so little coverage in the media. I feel like if this was MS-13, this would have been a much bigger story.
Only if it were before the elections.

Nazi criminals being Nazi criminals isn't a surprise to anyone. MS-13 criminals being criminals isn't a surprise to anyone. Without a bill pending or an election on the line, the media won't talk about it much because none of the crooked politicians will stir it up until it's beneficial to their side.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Why does this being posted anger you?
Because I just feel like the negativity and bad news never stops.

Today I was watching fixer upper and in this one episode this women was getting a house done for herself but she was also someone who housed foster children and even adopted some and at the end her Sister (I think it was her sister) told her that a bunch of people raised 10k to help with the house and I just thought man this is the shit I want to see in the news. A nobody doing something amazing and other nobodies who helped. Good news exists in this world and so do good people. You guys can keep focusing on the absolute trash garbage you focus on but to me what a waste of this one short ass life we have.

Oct 24, 2015

Today I was watching fixer upper and in this one episode this women was getting a house done for herself but she was also someone who housed foster children and even adopted some and at the end her Sister (I think it was her sister) told her that a bunch of people raised 10k to help with the house and I just thought man this is the shit I want to see in the news. A nobody doing something amazing and other nobodies who helped. Good news exists in this world and so do good people. You guys can keep focusing on the absolute trash garbage you focus on but to me what a waste of this one short ass life we have.
Well I saved money by switching my car insurance to Geico, so there’s that.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

In one post you complain about the constant negativity, yet in another post, you lob insults at someone you dont know.

Gottcha.

go outside and get a life.
Today I was watching fixer upper and in this one episode

Last edited:

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
In one post you complain about the constant negativity, yet in another post, you lob insults at someone you dont know.

Gottcha.

I love this type of response. First of all we are all speaking to each other in a forum where we constantly talk shit and break balls lol so of course that is what happens because no matter what we are all "friends" here and that is how we all talk to each other. My point remains and since you couldnt really respond because I am right and there is no response you said this. If we were having a discussion and we were not familiar with each other like we are i would def not have said that stuff. I speak to you faggots like i speak to my friends irl lol.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I love this type of response. First of all we are all speaking to each other in a forum where we constantly talk shit and break balls lol so of course that is what happens because no matter what we are all "friends" here and that is how we all talk to each other. My point remains and since you couldnt really respond because I am right and there is no response you said this. If we were having a discussion and we were not familiar with each other like we are i would def not have said that stuff. I speak to you big meanies like i speak to my friends irl lol.
What didnt I respond to?

You complained the world was so negative. Quit being a Nancy, turn of the Home & Garden channel and get out to get some fresh air.