General Feel Good Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I already know I'm not going to be able to watch this, even if it is happy tears...

That dog with the sled though, how awesome's that?!

I can get on board with this thread.
My buddy had a Jack Russel that would do that with a skim board in the pool. He would drag it to the ladder, jump out of the pool, and take a running jump onto it. He’d surf it until it stopped and then drag it back to the ladder. He’d do it all day if you let him.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Great thread! I happen to know that dog on the sled. We hang out together on weekends. ;)

Seriously, pets can be a pick-me-up. I love watching this guy thinking his doggy thoughts as the snow falls. What's on his mind? "Will I ever find that lost tennis ball? When's dinner?"

EDIT: If you click on the image below it will play as a gif. Still figuring out how to embed things properly in this forum...

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
My buddy had a Jack Russel that would do that with a skim board in the pool. He would drag it to the ladder, jump out of the pool, and take a running jump onto it. He’d surf it until it stopped and then drag it back to the ladder. He’d do it all day if you let him.
Awwww!

This thread has me missing my mate in Norfolk's dopey as fuck German Shepard.
Dopey but so loyal, he used to howl if I went to use the restroom, he’s so lovely. Look at this face.I’ve not seen him since thanksgiving the year before last, bless him.