General Feeling pretty gay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Poplar is the government cheese of firewood.
We were at a party in the city once. Bon fire out back. On the property that backed up to the backyard of this house was a empty lot with an abandoned deck. We ran out of wood. That deck was looking juicy. About 8 drunks went over and busted up the deck, and brought it over to the bon fire. Have you ever burned treated wood? Lmao. Probably the closest I ever felt to being in a war zone. Shit was popping and flying everywhere. You could see those flames from the front yard coming up above the top of the house. It wasn't long until the cops and fire dept showed up. Later, I learned it melted some of the paint off of a sweet burnt orange trans am out back. Lol.

Good times

M

member 1013

Because I'm lonely, so I drink alone, cook, get the woodstove going and play house.
Unfortunately, it descends into going to the store, buying cigars, and drinking wine till 3 am watching videos
I'll come over and eat your food

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
It looks like I'm moving to Seattle within the next few months. We should meetup sometime this summer.

Lol @ this being the thread I chose to post that.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I just scored a dozen different kinds of woods to burn there too.
Oak, Cedar, poplar, alder, mahogany, spruce, cherry, apple etc.
People cook with poplar? I hate working with that wood. It smells like cat piss when you work with it - I can't imagine that cooking with it would be all that great.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
People cook with poplar? I hate working with that wood. It smells like cat piss when you work with it - I can't imagine that cooking with it would be all that great.
Cook?
No, I burn it it the woodstove with all the others.
I don't know much about poplar other than it's kinda green, light, and burns.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Cook?
No, I burn it it the woodstove with all the others.
I don't know much about poplar other than it's kinda green, light, and burns.
Gotcha. I thought you were smoking with it like people do with hickory chips.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
The food looks great. I don't think any of those things make you gay. Hell, I don't even care if you listen to Kenny G while cooking. It would only be gay if you are getting drilled by a dude while you're cooking.