General Fell in love with a girl...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Well we have been friends for about 3 months, a few days ago we made it official.

However,

Yesterday we went out for lunch with my buddy and it turned into a drinking session all day and I later pissed the bed. She wasn't impressed. So let's see how that plays out. I hope she gets over it, she Is a wonderful person I hope I didn't fuck it up too much.
I have lots of love for you my man but it's a good idea to chill on the drinking especially to the point where you loss control of your bladder...or worse.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have lots of love for you my man but it's a good idea to chill on the drinking especially to the point where you loss control of your bladder...or worse.
I think she is done with me. It's hurting my heart. I'lll give her space, I know she loves me she's just mad

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Did she say that or just not talking to you?
She stopped for now. We will see. It will be strange, everyone for the past few months assumed we were a couple and they all love her, it's all I ever get asked "where is she"

She's been in the city 3 months but everyone knows her because she's awesome.

I'm such a tard

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
She stopped for now. We will see. It will be strange, everyone for the past few months assumed we were a couple and they all love her, it's all I ever get asked "where is she"

She's been in the city 3 months but everyone knows her because she's awesome.

I'm such a tard
I know it sucks my man, I've been there myself.

200 (1) (2).gif

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
It sucks. I don't normally have feelings like this and I've gone and fucked it up. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck but it's difficult, I worked her for months then screwed up.
At least you know what happened. I've gotten the "not ready for a relationship" bs from a chick recently, which was strange because she was the one pursuing me. Somehow they can tell when you start having feelings.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
At least you know what happened. I've gotten the "not ready for a relationship" bs from a chick recently, which was strange because she was the one pursuing me. Somehow they can tell when you start having feelings.
She was happy and telling people that (we know) that we are now recently a couple. Ally friends adore her and have warned me not fuck it up....

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
She was happy and telling people that (we know) that we are now recently a couple. Ally friends adore her and have warned me not fuck it up....
Meh what's a little piss in the bed between friends. She will get over it pal. Take her out and have the best time possible, successfully don't piss the bed and make a joke about it in the morning.

It will become a story to tell

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Meh what's a little piss in the bed between friends. She will get over it pal. Take her out and have the best time possible, successfully don't piss the bed and make a joke about it in the morning.

All of this happened.

Thanks

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

He’s not working at a high level

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He’s not working at a high level
She's high level darling. Her dad was a prominent military man. She got caught trying to smuggle a shitload of kush and mj, she faced 25 years. 2 phone calls to her dad and all was dropped. Her name is wanja but we call her ganja

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
She's high level darling. Her dad was a prominent military man. She got caught trying to smuggle a shitload of kush and mj, she faced 25 years. 2 phone calls to her dad and all was dropped. Her name is wanja but we call her ganja
I’m skeptical

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’m skeptical
She's from Kenya. When the airport soldiers found out her dad was it was like oh shit.

Gonna be 3rd night in a row I sleep in her bed with her.

I didn't think I'd ever meet anyone I cared about. Just figured it would be horrid slags until I kicked the bucket.

I remember the day my grandfather kicked the bucket. He said....

"Song , look how far I can kick this bucket"

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
All going good. I seem to spend more time with her than without. She lives in a part of derby that's like being Iraq. It's really cool, it's proper like being in another country, loads of Kurds and I like them and they like me. Fucken awesome food everywhere. It's close enough for me to walk to work as well, I'm considering moving there

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
All going good. I seem to spend more time with her than without. She lives in a part of derby that's like being Iraq. It's really cool, it's proper like being in another country, loads of Kurds and I like them and they like me. Fucken awesome food everywhere. It's close enough for me to walk to work as well, I'm considering moving there
All the best, me ole boy

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm quite good on the jukebox in our pub, I'm good at firing up the room, that was my plan for the evening but I just remembered arsenal Vs manure is on she is coming to meet me.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have sunbed soon I vowed I could get blacker than her. A fools errand. I'm just showing off really about how great I can tan

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Welly Welly well. That's that one done with it seems. I told her bye Felicia. That won't go down well I'm sure.

The good news is I can be a tart again today / tonight.